Super Heroes? or Super-Zeroes?

A/N: Welcome to my first fanfic ever made! Feel free to give me criticism so I can receive feedback and can improve. Enjoy!

TIME LEFT: 15 DAYS

(No one's POV)

    Max is squirting water at Neil and Nikki, who are tag-teaming Max after Campbell was placed under community service for David. "Max, I told you 'no human shields!'" Neil happily yells, in an attempt to distract him while Nikki comes up behind him and try to squirt him. Max notices Nikki's footsteps and squirts her face "Gotcha." Max said without any emotion. Nikki just laughs and plays dead, but she hired a "stunt double" to take care of Max. Harrison gets Max in the face while Max maniacally laughed after shooting Nikki. "Dammit..." Max says, playing dead next to Nikki, they both laugh on the floor while David and Gwen look on, with Campbell sweeping the floor mumbling to himself. Suddenly, the Quartermaster Store blows up! With the Quartermaster being crashed through the Mess Hall by a green blur, a blue blur chasing after it. The campers, councilors, and Campbell run to the Mess Hall and they are surprised to see X-ray and Quartermaster wrestling while Vav tries to break them up to no avail.

(Max's POV)

    What. The. FUCK!? Everything is suddenly back to normal and suddenly X-ray and Vav are here!? Shit, yeah, they're hurting Quartermaster! Okay, just have to somehow get their attention. Oh yeah, the squirt gun, aaand fire! "Hey! I just gelled my hair you son of a.....child?" X-Ray just looks down at me. I look at Nikki and Neil and give them the "just fucking do it" look. Nikki starts biting X-Ray's hand while Neil gets up behind him and wets his glasses with the squirt gun, then I step on his foot. Then with that quick maneuver out of the way, I stand over his pain-induced and smirk like an evil warlord. "Welcome to Camp Campbell, asshole! Where you never hurt any campers or staff. Because the campers are the only ones who get to do that!" Alright, kick of justice, here I co- wait...I'm slowed down? Oh yeah, Vav. "Harrison, a little help?" I ask, man my voice is stupid when it's slowed down. "I can't! My magic isn't that powerful!" dammit, first he puts cloth in me, embarrasses me in front of Nikki, and now he can't get me out!? "JUST STOP BEING USELESS AND TRY!" I scream in this stupid voice. Good lord I hope this works. "Alright...I'll try." he closes his eyes and golf-claps. Oh god..I feel dizzy...

(Neil's POV)

    "HARRISON! YOU JUST MADE HIM DISAPPEAR!" Oh god...oh god...oh god! Vav fainted, to, but that's not important now. I just gotta ask Harriso- "Look's like another threat has emerged, Vav, get up! Time to kick crime in the butt!" Oh crap. "X-ray, we're not going to beat up little children again! We already had that incident!" Vav and X-ray continue arguing. "Alright, since they beat up a fellow kid, let's bring these fuckers down." Nurf says while looking at me. I DO know one British stereotype that could work...time to write something down, crumple it up and throw it at Vav. "We could just make another registration ord-oof! What the?" Vav looks down at the letter and looks up at me in anger. "YOU, SIR ARE GOING DOWN!" Vav raises his hands up as if he's intimidating.  "ATTACK, CAMP CAMPBELL!" Nikki yells, damn, it's so weird seeing that she's the commander instead of Max. Nonetheless, we just charge at X-ray and Vav while David and Gwen try to pull us away, but Nurf just stabs David in the hand and forces Gwen to bring David to the Counselor's for healing. I spill a special tonic that disables technology onto X-Ray so that he can't fire a concussion blast, while Nikki parkours from table-to-table to dodge Vav's time distortion beams while Nerris, Harrison, and Campbell make quick work of X-Ray again. Nurf, Dolph, Space Kid, and Preston are effected by Vav's rays since they aren't as fast as Nikki. Dammit I've gotta do something! Maybe I can make a quick run for another tonic? Oh wait, I still have one on me! I prepare to throw one that almost wouldn't hit Vav if the foreign kids didn't stop me. "We've got this comrade, let's go, friends!" the foreign kids start to beat up Vav, so I get a good aim. I throw it and hit him blank in the stomach. The dust clears and X-Ray and Vav are on the floor groaning in pain.

(Vav's POV)

    "Ugh....maybe attacking children for insulting the queen wasn't such a good idea..." I say, man those foreign kids hit hard. "Especially those kids." X-ray complains. "Damn RIGHT you don't fuck with us!" the green haired girl yelled, which made the entire group gasp. I honestly don't know how anyone is surprised, that green-eyed kid was so foul-mouthed, and the ginger. That damned old man stands over us, "I will guard the two morons, for they are the worst heroes the world can ask for." he announces, "HEY! You're the timelord who wants to betray these innocent children!" I yell, because it's true, the government spotted his loads of stuff through a microwave, strangely. "Nonsense! The Quartermaster wouldn't do anything to anyone! " a bandaged other ginger yelled. "Oh yes he wo-" X-ray then got cut off by the Russian girl pulling back X-ray's neck and putting a knife to his neck. "Say one more word and I vill slit neck as efficiently as a machete with cake." Damn, she's creepy. We're trapped.

(Max's POV)

    Ugh...my head. Wait! The Camp! X-Ray and Vav! I've gotta...wait...where AM I?! "Shit..." a gang of horses with soldier-looking dumbasses on them pull up. One looks like a fucking terrifying version of Nerris (save for the glasses), like she can snap Campbell's neck in a fraction of a millisecond. Then another one looks like a female David. Which scares me even more than the parallel Nerris. And they're looking down at me, then the first soldier introduces herself as Toff. "Soldier Toff, commander of the-" "Yeah, I don't fucking care, what the hell do you want?" I ask. She growls at me and then the female David steps in. "Woah there, Toff! Remember to be calm!" she says. She acts a lot like David, to. I am officially terrified, just not on the outside, you've gotta keep your cool in front of these situations, wow, Ered actually taught me something. "Alright, Skout." Damn, SKOUT? I don't know if I should be laughing or pissing my pants. "Can you tell us where the Nomad is, little boy?" Toff asks, then I shrug. "Useless, alright, be on your merry way, then." They ride off with the other soldiers. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see a hooded figure, who looks like a nomad...wait a minute....

                                                                           TO BE CONTINUED