First day at UA

(Still you POV)

Present Mic: 3...2...1...GOOO

And with that the ports opened, everyone began to run but I just stood there. I really didn't need to rush. I just walked into the center of the fake town. I began to charge up an electric quirk. After some time charging I sent out a shockwave, which destroyed every single robot in the test.

Present Mic: Y/N L/N 197 points. All robots have been destroyed, we need to prepare a new test. WTF.

From all over the test you could hear the same sentence.

Everybody: That's unfair!!!

(Time skip to when everybody was out of the fake town)

Midoriya: WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU DOING. YOU RUINED THE TEST FOR US!!!

Y/N: I'm sorry, I'm sorry , will you forgive me. *Gives the same puppy eyes as from chapter 1*

Midoriya:*Pout* Fiiine, but don't do that again.

Y/N: I can't, even if I wanted to. I scored so high that I'm guaranteed a place.*Gives thumps up*

Zero:*Happy Bark*

Midoriya: Good For you, I hope I can get in. *Nervous smile*

Y/N: I believe in you. *Gives her a hug*

Y/N's inner perverted thoughts: YAY, my face is right between her boobs, YES. (In this story you're short, deal with it, that's how my life is everyday, U around 155cm)

Midoriya: T-thanks *blushes*

(POV Change to third person)

Little did they know that a lot of girls were glaring at Midoriya.

Bakugo: How can it be that she is friends with a guy as hot as him, he's even super strong and beater all of us.

Mina: Do you know that girl, I wish I could score that guy too.

(A few meters away from Bakugo and Mina)

Todoroki: So this is the guy dad told me about, h certainly is hot. And he's even the son of All Might.

Momo: Wait what, he's the son of All Might, that's why he's so strong.

Todoroki: Yeah, I'm happy that we didn't need to take the test, maybe we couldn't have gotten in then.

Momo: Yeah. He certainly is small.

Todoroki: Yeah, but that makes him cute.*Blushes*

Momo: *Gasp* What the actual Sakura from Naruto, you called someone cute and blushed, this is history.

(Back to you and Midoriya)

(Your POV)

Suddenly out of nowhere came a girl with shoulder lengthened brown hair.

???: Hi Deku, is this the hot guy you told me about?

Midoriya: Yeah, and my name's not Deku, it's Midoriya.

Y/N: What? Deku? Never heard anyone call you that before and who is she?

Midoriya: Oh yeah, Y/N this is Uraraka, Uraraka this is Y/N. And she calls me that because she heard my bully call me that, and now she think it's my name.

Uraraka: Hi Y/N, I hope we can get along. *Blushes*

Y/N: WAIT, YOU GOT A BULLY, TELL ME WHO IT IS AND I WILL BEAT THEM UP!!!

Midoriya: It's a girl, Y/N.

Y/N: Well guess I can't beat them up then, sorry.

Midoriya: It's okay.