"Sounds like Robyn." I said with a reminiscent laugh.
"Hey can I talk to you guys?" Robyn asked from the doorway.
"Yeah." Onika said.
Robyn sat on my bed wringing her hands.
"I heard what you guys were talking about. Loud ass mouths." She grumbled.

"My bad Robby. It wasn't supposed to be a bad though it's just what we noticed." Onika said as she taped a box closed.
"Yeah we love you or else we wouldn't put up with your shit." I straddled her lap and kissed her tenderly.
"Don't do that shit, Beyoncé." She said as she leaned away from me. I was honestly hurt.

"You're leaving me. So stop trying to act like that because in a few days you'll be like everyone else who ever came into my life. A fucked up memory." She said pushing me off and leaving the room.
"What the hell?" Onika swiftly chased after Robyn.
A tear escaped my eye. This all was happening too fast. I got up and walked out of my room going to find them.

When I got down the stairs I found Robyn at the front door with Onika wrapped around her legs tightly.
"Robyn. Can you please just talk to me?" I asked.
"There isn't shit to talk to you about." She grumbled as she tried to peel Nika off of her legs.
"Come on Robyn. We've known each other for so long." I tried to reason.

"Bitch it's been like three weeks." She said unimpressed.
"I know but I still care." I said with a smile.
"Sucks because I refuse to talk about any of it." She said.
"Sorry Beyoncé." Onika shrugged and unwrapped herself from Robyn's legs.
Robyn rolled her eyes and walked out of the house.

"Where are you going?" I asked worriedly.
"Getting my blunt from the car." She said without turning around.
"Robyn didn't I tell you to keep your weed out of my damn car? I enjoy my new car smell not that Back at the Barnyard shit and stop hotboxing in my damn car!" Onika ranted.
Robyn opened the passenger side door and got in the car before locking all of the doors.

"That heifer took the keys." Onika sneered as she watched Robyn light the blunt inside of the car, looking directly at us.
"Let's just leave her alone Nika. I don't know what her problem is but I'd rather leave California with no stress." I said, walking away from the door.

"I'm gonna miss you, a lot."
"I'm gonna miss you too Nika. Why don't we...go have some fun." I smirked at her.
"You know I'm down." She said flexing her dimples.
"Great." I led her to the backyard.
"We're gonna do it in the pool?" She furrowed her eyebrows.
"No baby. The pool house." I said grabbing her hand.

"You gonna fuck me with a pool noodle?" She asked seriously.
"Nicki...no." I said.
"Alright because I'm gonna still need my walls after you leave."
"Nika shut up." I said and opened the pool house door.
She looked around at all the pool noodles, inflatables, and other swimming amenities.

"I can't believe I'm about to bust it wide open for you in a damn shack. How charming." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.
"Girl shut up. No you're not." I said as she unwrapped her arms from around me. The walls were covered vertically in bamboo. I felt around along the back wall until the secret door swung open showing the short hallway that led to a staircase.

"Beyoncé what the hell? Did you buy the house off of spy kids? You got some Thumb Thumbs walking around that I need to know about?" She asked apprehensively.
"I hate to disappoint but unfortunately the only Thumb Thumb walking around here is Robyn." I said as we walked down the stairs.

"So why'd you have this built?"
"Uh...let's just say I used to have these parties...sex parties to be exact. The sounds of everyone else got annoying and I was never really attracted to many people so when I did find someone...I took them here. It's underground so you can't hear a thing." I explained.
"Sex parties? You don't seem like the one to do that."