Chapter 2: Blackmail

Previously on the secret party animal...

“KC la biblioteca de mierda es ayuda cerrada (KC the mother*cking library is closed help)” she shouted into the phone thinking no one was listening. I have noticed that she speaks Spanish when she’s angry. She’s three quarters Mexican and one quarter American. I’m Spanish so I know what she was saying.

“Ahora, ¿cómo voy a llegar a la fiesta? (Now how am I going to get to the party?)” She questioned into the phone. Wait what?

“Van a estar preguntando donde Chris  del popper del partido que los dumbass (they are going to be wondering where Chris the party popper you dumbass)” what. What!

“What!” I shouted

________________________________________________________________

Putting down the phone she turned around and looking pale.

“Um...no I’m no-”she strutted

“Yes you are you Chris THE party popper  you” I smirked

“Oh no what do I have to do for you to not tell anyone” she panicked

Wow what to say what to say. This is going to be fun.

“You have to invite me and my friends to all your parties you go to and be my s*x slave” I concluded

“Yeah anything wait no I will not be your s*x slave” she realised

“Fine I’ll just tell your daddy. I know he probably doesn’t know about his sweetheart daughter is a party wild animal” I smirked

“Your blackmailing me into being your s*x slave” she gashed

“No...Ok yes but I’m not changing my mind”

“Ok 1 month and-“

“Until graduation”

“Hell no 1 month”

“6 months”

“3 months”

“3 months”

“4 months wait no I mean 2-“

“4 months it is” I agreed

“No I meant 2 months” she tried to correct

“That or daddy’s going to knows” I demanded

“Fine” she mumbled rubbing her arm

Sitting on the table I said “come here”

“Why?” she questioned

“To... you know start our deal” pulling her in between my legs

“Really can’t-“I interrupted her with my lips crashing to hers. I attacked her lips pulling her arms around my neck and putting my arms on her lower back. I needed more so I tired asking for entrance but she wouldn’t open up so I slipped my hand down her juicy bum and squeezed.

Taking her lips away and me following, she gashed “Hendrix don’t...don’t do that”. I smirked ignoring her and yet again attacking her lips.

We continued at where we stopped now my hands were placed firmly on her ass and my d*ck getting harder by the min.

Christina’s POV

I gashed “Hendrix don’t... don’t do that”. He smirked ignoring me and kissing me again.

Things were getting heated, I could feel myself getting wetter and I could feel Hendrix’s hard on.

He lifted me carrying me to the library wall. The fact that he held me so freely as if l weighed nothing was enough to make me want him to f*ck me so hard... which creeped me out a little. He grinded his hips into my clothed p*ssy making me moan.