Chapter 1: welcome to my school life

BEEP BEEP BEEP

“uhhhh...uhh” I said while shutting my alarm clock down.“Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss school story of my life” I said in sarcasm.  I rolled over in my king sized bed looking up at my high white ceiling. My room was your typical rich girl room with a twist.

Three of my walls including my ceiling were white but my wall on which my bed head laid was full of pictures of... memories. Of my friends, dad and ...mom. With my giant Mac computer in the corner, my huge LG flat screen smart TV opposite my bed , door to my full-size walk-in-closet and door to my bathroom that was black and white.

Standing and walking to my walk-in-closet  I felt hyped for this evening, yes hyped because I needed a good partying I mean I am Chris the party popper.

“What to wear what to wear. I know how about something plain and dull”.

________________________________________________________________________________

And there I was starting another day of Westwood high.

Getting out my dark red range rover in my uninteresting clothing. A black t-shirt, my ugly green cargo kneel shorts , fake geek glasses along with black vans, I was looking like your characteristic ‘just don’t care’ geek.

“Hey KC. Hey jay jay” walking up to my two besties since diapers in the hallways.

“Hey b*tch” murmured KC aka Katie Hills too busy on her phone she plays a phone junkie but actually she’s the sportiest person I know

“Hey my bae” cheered jay jay aka Jason Manes who plays a boy who is almost to gay to function when really he is.....when he is almost too gay to function.

Then in came Brittney Lloyd and her ‘crew’.

The queen b*tch herself and her Barbie minions

Lara Thomas aka the burette Barbie, the dumbest girl you will ever meet. Her dad is super rich but not as much as my dad but close. She is an easy booty call. You know why because she loves attention from boys. She craves it. She would rather be the school wh*re then read a book for children.

Ciara hall aka black Barbie, truly not half bad but she’s a follower of Brittney and Lara. She was a nerd in elementary school and then Lara and Brittany gave a ‘make over’ in grade 9. The reason she’s a follower of Brittney and Lara is because she essentially thinks their her friends. Trust me there are not. She’s smart, fun and beautiful but she’s sure is dumb when it comes to making friends.

Brittney Lloyd aka:

The queen b*tch

The s*ut

The fake

The wh*re

The b*tch

The dumb*ss

The *sshole

The head cheerleader

The person who makes my life hell

Oh and did I say slut already well if not she’s that too

I mean ever since elementary school she been giving me hell. I have no idea what I did. Her boobs are fake, her nose is fake, her bum is fake and she’s had her baby hair removed. Not to sound like a b*tch but when you’re describing Brittney true person your going to have to be a b*tch. She has slept with most of the boys in grade 10 to 11 to 12. To football player to nerds for homework she sleeps with them all. And it’s not like I haven’t seen this cause I have. Janitors closet to the school basement. She’s a b*tch to all girls lower then her in the high school food chain and pretends to be all sweet boys and teacher. Her dad rich and her mom is rich so she’s as a result spoilt. All in all she has no unpleasantness in her.