Sleepover

Y/N means Your name

L/N means the Last name

H/L means Hair Length

H/C means Hair colour

E/C means Eye colour

F/C means Favourite colour

F/F means Favourite food

B/N means Brothers Name

=======================================

Y/N POV

Today is the day Mio, Mugi, Yui and Ritsu~senpai are going on their school trip to Kyoto. Which is great for them, as it is beautiful there. There are wonderful shines and magnificent views too. I'm kinda jealous, however, presides that point, there's a risk of a murder to happen, at Kyoto or here, and it scares me.

I am currently walking (with my brother) to Ui's house, because Azusa, Jun and me are having a staying at her house tonight, or known as a sleepover. My white backpack has all my belongings: My clothing, my phone, some money (just in case we need a taxi or going out somewhere) and a ruler, which I was forced to bring by Onee~san.

"Remember, if someone comes and attacks you, don't hesitate to hurt them!" B/N reminds me of the one-hundredth time today, which is annoying.

"I know!" I replied, gripping my hands onto the straps of a box of chocolates I brought earlier today.

"Anyway, we're here! I'll see you later... Just-"

"Don't get murdered? I get it already!" I cut him off, making his face pale for a few seconds.

"Bye!" I responded back before Onee~san walked away.

I walked up to the door, before pressing the doorbell. I heard faint footsteps from inside the house, most likely Ui. After about 30 seconds of waiting, the door opened, revealing a happy, cheery Ui.

"Hey Y/N~san!" She happily cheered, making me giggle.

"Hi, Ui~chan! Here, I bought some chocolate!" I smiled, giving to Ui, who took it afterwards.

"Come in!" Ui Ui replied, which I followed.

"Pardon the Interruption!" I say, before taking off my black sandals. Ui walked in front of me, guiding me to a table, which I politely sat down. Ui sat down as well. She lied out the chocolate on the table, before taking one for herself, which was a caramel flavour.

Just as I was about to speak, the door rang again, most likely from Jun or Azusa. Ui got up, slowly making her way towards the front door, become opening it. I couldn't see clearly, but I could see black hair, so it was most likely Azusa.

"Pardon the Interruption!" A female voice echoed, which belonged to Azusa~chan. Which I was correct, as she and Ui walked into my view, before sitting themselves down by the table. Azusa placed a huge watermelon on the table, before looking at me.

"Hi Y/N~chan!" Azusa called out to me.

"Hi, Azusa!" I happily cheered.

"Hopefully Jun~san is here soon!" Ui smiled.

"Yeah..."

"I just hope she's-" Just as I was about to finish my sentence, the bell rang once more. Ui got up again, before reaching the door... again. She opened the door, following by some with content chattering in the background.

"Pardon the Interruption!" Jun's voice echoed in the building before two sets of footsteps were heard. Then they both sat down at the table, with all of us on each side of it.