Chapter 4 : Thank you minna-san ^^

Author:Yay... another story !!! *jumping in the bed*

Mother:Honey, don't jump on the bed !! *comes near the bed*

Author: Sorry mom....Oh now you are here.....please be the disclaimer,pleeeaaassseee? *puppy eyes*

Mother: Okay, okay ...what anime?

Author: Yey!! :D ... Kuroko No Basket !!

Mother: .....My sweet,loving,caring,and my daughter do not own Kuroko No Basket!!

Author: Mom !!! >/////< but thank you!!   Minna-san please enjoy !! :D

_____________________________________________________________________

(Tetsuya's POV)

        I am very not responsible about what happened. It is all my fault, I did not watch my little sister. And now she is in the clinic, she has scratches in her head, arm and her legs.

(Setsuna's POV)

          Ugh....I feel so weak, and I can't move , it hurts. When I open my eyes, I was sorrounded by the team looking worriedly espicially Tet-nii.

        "Ngh...minna-san?" I said as they look at me and they smile as a rejoice.

        "You're awake !!" Coach said and seem to be a relief to all of the team.

         "Setsuna-chan, I am very sorry if I am not ressponsible." Tet-nii said in monotone voice and explains him the he is really worried.

          "It is okay Tet-nii.....and were am I?" I asked as I look around.

          "You are in the clinic." someone answered beside me as I look at the one who owns the voice and it is kagami-kun.

          "But why am I here?... I don't seem to remember what happened. I said as they all sigh and Tet-nii came in front.

  ~Flashback~

       (Tetsuya's POV)

             THUD!!

The only sound that I hear and it echo in the gym. I ran towards Setsuna-chan and Kagami-kun as I shout the name of my imotou.

      "Setsuna-chan,Setsuna-chan,Setsuna-chan!!!!"  I shout to Setsuna-chan loud eneogh to hear my voice but she just closed her eyes. Everybody come out and feel shocked what happened.

       "What happened here!?" Coach asked the two of us ( kagami and kuroko).

        "The ring fall down and it is good I save her.... now lets go in the clinic because her head is bleeding." Kagami-kun said as we all nod and Kagami-kun carry Setsuna-chan in a bridal style and we walk fast in the clinic.

         "Arigato for saving my little sister, Kagami-kun" I said to him.

          "Ahh...no ..its nothing kuroko" he answered as we arrive in the clinic.
                                                                                          ~End of the Flashback~

(Setsuna's POV)

         After hearing the story, I felt a little smile on me and when I look to kagami-kun, he look away.