w i k i p e d i a

Majestas Ouellet's Wikipedia

Majestas Tammy Ouellet (born August 28, 1987) is a Canadian professional wrestler, professional wrestling manager, mixed martial artist, actress, businesswoman, reality star, author, fitness and glamour model and producer, better known professiona...

Majestas Tammy Ouellet (born August 28, 1987) is a Canadian professional wrestler, professional wrestling manager, mixed martial artist, actress, businesswoman, reality star, author, fitness and glamour model and producer, better known professionally as and by her ring name Majestas.

Ouellet has a background in gymnastics and cheerleading, and worked as a model for Venus Swimwear and Hawaiian Tropic where she met best friend Barbie Blank also known as former WWE Superstar, Kelly Kelly. In 2006, Ouellet was signed to a contract by WWE and, after training in Ohio Valley Wrestling, she debuted on the ECW brand in March 2006 as 'Majestas'. Primarily appearing in non-wrestling role, she was a member of Extreme Exposé with Kelly Kelly, Layla and Brooke Adams.

Beginning in mid 2007, she began participating in more wrestling matches, and successfully challenged for both the WWE Divas Championship and the WWE Women's Championship on multiple occasions becoming a five times WWE Women's champion and a two times WWE Divas champion. After winning her second WWE Divas Championship, Ouellet became the second woman in WWE history to become a multiple-time champion with both the Women's and Divas titles. Famed for her flexibility, utilized during her entrance and in her in-ring maneuvers, Ouellet was called "one of the best wrestlers in the world" by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. In June 2011, she won the WWE Divas Championship, commencing a six-month reign. She left WWE in 2012.

In late-2010, she announced plans for a clothing line called Saski, and later in 2016, added a line of fitness clothes and swimsuits. In 2012, she released a series of workout DVDs. Majestas also has a self-titled YouTube Channel which she was created on 14 Jul, 2012 and posts first video title was A Day in life of Majestas. She has over 20M subscribers on her channel. On Instagram, Ouellet has over 90M followers making her one of the most followed female athletes in the world. On Twitter, Ouellet has over 55M followers. In 2013, she started a make up line called, Majesty.

In 2015, Majestas gave birth to her first child, a son named, Wolf Ouellet. Maryse Ouellet-Mizanin is Majestas' older sister and godmother to her son, Wolf Ouellet.

That same year, it was revealed that Majestas had signed a 5 million dollar contract with UFC and had her first fight against Julianna Pena. She is a former UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion, as well a Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Champion. She won ten consecutive fights but suffered her first defeat in April 2016 to Sarah Moras in a 140-pound catchweight bout and also launched a fitness app called, Majestas Fit, Majestas Ouellet Health & Fitness Pty Ltd.

In 2017, Majestas released her autobiography, A Canadian Girl.

In 2018, she became a brand ambassador for good friend, Khloe Kardashian's Good American activewear, who is also her daughter's godmother.

She also she gave birth to her second child, a daughter named, Saskia Rose Ouellet-Lopez.