BUCKY BARNES (2)

———

ONE METAL hand wrapped around your torso pulled you towards the motorcycle he was maneuvering

"Time to go," he whispered in your ear, breathing heavily from combat. You both swung your legs over and the second he hit the seat he was urging the machine forward. You looked over your shoulder, careful not to obscure his line of sight. The men in armor were stopping other vehicles to follow the two of you down the highway. Bucky had his own motorcycle though, and his obvious experience showed as you zoomed down the road between cars and lanes.

"Will you contact Natasha?" He murmured. His breathing had evened out, but his voice was still gruff with disuse.

"Already have. Come on, Bucky. It's not like I'm new at this," you teased him, knowing he was smiling behind you.

"Course. But you're just a kid, sometimes you little ones need a reminder." Even in the middle of a car chase he was joking. 

"Ohhhh," you laughed dryly, "I'll cut you some slack for that one. I know you're just struggling with the fact that you're into way younger girls." You glanced behind you again, making sure your opponents were far enough behind before snuggling back into Bucky's chest just to prove your point. He cleared his throat in surprise, but Bucky had been a tease in the 40's and he sure as hell was still one now. He leaned in to your ear again, making sure his breath tickled your neck and his chin grazed your shoulder just right to make you hold back a shiver.

"You're the one between my legs."
———
WORD COUNT
281