20 Dollar Nosebleed

We got to the venue and had around five to six hours before we really needed to get ready. I just walked around in sweatpants and a hoodie because I could and no one cared. I was sitting on the stage on Andy's set and was just messing around. I decided it would be a good idea to play The Take Over, The Breaks Over.
I took out my phone and earbuds, put them on, and started to play. Halfway through the song, with one hand, I pulled off my hoodie. I was wearing a tight fit man-tank underneath, but I didn't care if you saw my wings. I kept going and finally I was finished, and dripping with sweat. I was do focused, that I didn't notice a small crowd had gathered at both sides of the stage. I looked up at everyone and smiled. I looked harder, partially because my glasses had come off with my hoodie, and saw some other people I didn't regonize. "Uh, Pete? Whomst are they?" I asked. Pete looked confused. "Didn't you say you played with then a while back?" He asked. "I don't have my contacts in." I explained. "Oh."I said. "Well, that's Panic!" He said. My eyes widened and my head shot in that direction. "Someone get my glasses, they're in my hoodie, you gotta be kidding me." I breathed. Patrick rushed over to where I threw my hoodie and handed me my glasses. I put them on, and sure enough, on stage left sat Panic! at the Disco. I cupped my hands over my mouth and smiled. I rushed off the set and ran over to them and attacked Dallon in a hug. He actually stumbled back from my force.
"Wow, thanks, I feel loved." Brendon complained. I let go of Dallon and tightly squeezed Brendon. "How you been?" I asked, letting go. "Great! We'd like to introduce you to Kenny and Dan, the new members." Brendon said. I saw two other dirty-blonde men standing by awkwardly. I smiled and waved. "I'm AJ, I played way back when with Panic! In '06, '09, and '13 as a filler." They both smiled back. "I'm Kenny, I play guitar." The short one said. "I'm Dan, I play the drums." The taller one finished. I nodded. I turned to Brendon. "So, why y'all here? This is pretty far from LA." I asked. "Pete didn't tell you?" He asked. "No...?" I said. I turned to Pete with an eyebrow raised. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, we're going on tour with them."

Chapters are gonna be shorter 'cause schools a thing now
-DLJ