.Chapter 18:Interview and Adrienna

Start from the beginning

A-I felt the pit of my stomach drop because I knew it was my fault . I had 3 emotions Lust, Fear and Happiness.

I- Cute and next question by the same fan. Did you feel anything for melody after your night together?

A-Yes , a feel in indescribable

I -Anyways this is the most asked question it for you Melody.

Melody-Yes , I'm ready

I-This is a combined question by blackrosediva and Lizette_

Melody, Why did you sleep with Aiden if he was such a ass?

A-Umm thanks ?

I- I'm just the messenger.

M-Well it was a mistake , I was so insecure that I wanted something. I crave him and needed him. He was my way out and I took it but I just got hook.

I am the naive dumb one and if I could take it back I would. I would make him crawl for me unlike what I did .Never crawl for a man if he won't do the same.

And lastly I don't want everyone to see James as bad because he was the one who was there with me the next day.

D-And now I feel awkward , mental image not wanted.

J-I do anything for you Melody

A-Shut up

N-Both of shut up ! Gosh

I- Okay last question of the day , from thatgirlisanerd

Aiden , Will you marry me?

A-Sure Sonneblume

J-Why marry him , I'm single

N-So am I , Pick me

I- Alright , we are done . Now lets ge on with the chapter

Chapter 18:Adrianna

Aiden's Pov

I stared at Mr.Cooper and gulped, Melody seemed a bit fearful as well. She smirked at me and got up to leave. She walked away swaying her butt in a rhythm .I started to mental count 1,2,1,2,1,2 until I heard her clear her throat. She smiled and grabbed her purse, walking out of the house.

My forehead started to feel moist and my  heart was beating out of my chest. His eyes were piercing through my nervous wall I bullet around myself. He clapped his hand and looked at me "Want a beer ?"

I nodded as I did need Alcohol and he left the room.  I started to pat my knees and rub my pants.She told me not to come dress up and I should have listened because it is a inferno here. I looked at the house in aww, It was all wooden and had a beach vibe. There were surfboards all around the wall , including a bright blue with Melody named carve into it. I looked around to see pictures of Melody and her father. Standing up , I got closer to a baby picture of her. She had her baby hands on her dad bare chest . They both had there blue eyes open wide and laughing. She had to be at least 2 years old , Her hair was a deep brown and her cheekbones were still apparent. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Dylan hand me a beer. I twisted off the cap and took a huge sip. He chuckled and walked to the surfboard on the walls.

"When my baby girl was two , I took her to surf. All she did was sit on my surfboard and sing to me. She is ...perfect."

I nodded and looked at him , his hands were on the surfboard , tracing the craved name. "Sir I am extremely sorry-"

He put his hands up and hushed me."Hey it happens, it happened too soon but nothing I can do now."

I smirked and took a sip of beer again. He did also and looked at the pictures of Melody. "You have no idea why Melody mom left do you? She always plays it off."