SECRET LOVERS AN SASUKE ONE SHOT LEMON

The school bell rang and everyone ran out through the school gates.

"Yes! You see this Shino I passed my test with a 78%," Kiba said with excitement

"That's too bad; I passed with an 85%" he said emotion less as he showed him his paper.

"Curse you Shino" (he said with an angrily tone)

(MEAN WHILE)

"N...N...Naruto, look I passed with an 87%," Hinata said as she showed him her test paper.

"That's good for you Hinata!"

"Welll thanks Naruto ( As she started to blush and play with he fingers as usual).... Ummm..... How much do you have??"

"Hehe... um this" (he showed her a big fat 0)

"oh um Naruto.... If you need help, I can... tutor you??

"That would be great Hinata!!"

( As Ichigo came out of the classroom with Ino)

"It had been a rough day.  I can't believe I passed," said ichigo.

"Aren't you happy??" asked ino.

"I am but I still feel nervous about the speech i have to say at graduation."

Ichigo P.O.V

(I have the second top marks in the class; Sasuke has the first top marks in the class. Sasuke is known for his looks and for being smart. Since I was scored right behind him by a point a way, we both would be giving a speech at the graduation. But known me I don't know what to write or what to say but thanks to him he wrote my speech on paper while he was doing his. He has his moments when he's a total jerk, but he was really sweet for that.)

End of Ichigo P.O.V

As Ichigo looked around for him and saw him sitting on his motorbike beside the pavement across the road.

"Hey Ichigo! I finish your paper." Sasuke shouted when he seen her.

"Hi Sasuke! You did oh thank you so much!" she smiled back, and gave him a friendly hug.

Ichigo P.O.V

Me and Sasuke had been friends ever since play school, and I knew how much he loved hugs (well only from me). Ichigo looked at him and smiled again. Something about his eyes today, I just couldn't stop looking at them. I could feel a warm energy inside of me, throbbing inside my chest. It was like fire on my heart, burning against inside me.

End of Ichigo P.O.V

"Hey it's kinda weird, the way you're looking into my eyes like that, it's almost like you love me..." he smirked, tilting his head slightly and moving his lips closer to Ichigo suggestively.

"Is he trying to kiss me??  Or is he testing me??

She tried so hard to resist him that it hurt.

"Sasuke, look at the time! I need to get my papers so I can practice!" as she blushed, trying to save herself from public embarrassment.

"Oh you're right!"he smirked, and patted the seat of the motor bike, passing Ichigo a helmet. She put it on and climbed onto the bike, then wrapped her arms around Sasuke's waist. She'd never ridden with him on his motorcycle.