'The Rogue Not A Rogue'

I turn to see... that bad boy and his Posse? Why did they drag me in here AND IM LATE Gosh! Why can't I just say sorry... probably my ego not that I umm have one... 😅*nervous laughs * "what do you want?!" I snap harshly. "Hey missy what how you speak to him or else!" One of his posse says. I laugh bitterly and coldly that would put every queen's guard on their knees "you could hurt me if I helped you because I'm-" I cut my self off and cover my mouth 'You Guys!' I scream in my mind. "Hmm seems we have a person with a secret hmm I'll find out eventually then you will run to me >;-)" " As if I would tell you anything you can't do jack because I'm much more..hmm much more Better than you at and being anything hehe ~^•^~" and with that I storm out and go to my class I kick open my class door seeing that everyone is looking at me well this is awkward I guess I just take a seat at the back row in the middle as everyone gasps rolling my eyes I put my feet up on the desk Crossed leg motion I hear the door slam open to see the bad boy and his 'friends' he goes to sit down but he stops in front of my desk "yes princess?" I say sarcastically. He looks furious, good he should be as if I am going to be merciful who would towards him I mean he's got that bad boy aura but then again so do I (girl instead of boy X3), I mean I don't let anyone walk all over me "get up now" he states calmly. I devilishly smirk "now why would I?" I say.
Bell: Bring Bring.
Wow he talked or stared at me for a long time I mean LONG time I only arrived 45 minutes late.... New Record!
Anyways I get fed up and go to the library to finish some studying I know not my sort of style but then again it is very very essential if you do study anyways I grab a psychology book and start reading all about it. I hear a chair scrap against the floor 5 times I ignore it until someone rudely might I add pokes me, I look up to see play boy and his friends I swear they are stalkers! "Hey girlie whatcha doing here shouldn't you be going to be someone's toy right now?" Said one of the friends 'that's it' I thought, I lung for him and grab his collar "Watch what you say okay?! Because I'll beat you to a pulp any time of the day anywhere!" I quietly say in a deadly voice, "Wouldn't want you to break a nail now" he said as if he was talked to a dumb baby! Heck he was as dumb as a rhinoceros in a leopards feeding ground! I punch his face hearing a crack from his jaw. "Finally he stops talking like a idiot!" I say he looks terrified as he backs up just then he...
Hey guys left it on a cliff hanger!
Question of the chapter: what do you think is going to happen?
Bye my huns
Unknown out!