'The Rogue Not A Rogue'

I walk through the school with the helmet in the crook of my elbow only now did I realise that people stop doing what they were doing and stared at me.
Why you may ask? I don't know.....Yet. I close my eyes humming until I bump into someone making me fall on my butt.
"WATCH WERE YOUR GOING LITTLE GIRL!" Said a voice,a deep deep dark voice, I look up to see a handsome boy with a leather jacket on.
"Well, aren't you going to apologise?" He said impatiently and cockily like he was waiting for me to beg down on my knees and plead mercy! Heck no!! " YOU bumped into me first so you apologise you little arrogant little jerk." I say as confident as a lion going to eat it's pray.He looked Dumbfound and his expression turned to anger "Apologise Now!" He demanded 'As If' I though to my self "Hmm Nah" I Laugh,He grits his teeth. OMG I'll be late to class if I don't hurry up,I get up and leave he grabs my shoulder "GOSH YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO LIFE STOP LOOKING BEFORE I MAKE YOU" I scream Everyone jumps and goes back to talk about what happened I shrug mysterious guy's hand off my shoulder and speed walk to the office to meet a old woman "Hi Dearie, What do you need?" The old Receptionist asked quite politely.
"May I have my Time table please?" I responded back sweetly as she was polite to me first.
"Yes of course your name please?" She said.
"My name is rogue....For now" I mumble.
Her eyes widen in shock "Y-Your T-The R-R-Rogue!" She almost yells like a madwoman.
"Yes that's my name don't yell!" I yell at her. "H-Here You G-G-Go!" She stutters. I grab it and leave
My classes are:

Period 1: Art 4G06 Miss Ferguson
Period 2: Free Period
BREAK
Period 3: Math 2G15 Miss Johnson
LUNCH
Period 4: Drama 4F21 Mr Graham
Period 5: PE 5G19 Miss Peel
End Of The Day
Hmmm so I have to go to 4G06 Art Miss Ferguson Weird name hmm okay She was kind Enough to get my my locker key and combination.
Locker combination and locker number.

31073520

#452 floor 6

Easy! I was walking across the corridor when I suddenly got pulled in the janitor's Closet.

I Turned to see.....

Hey guys it's unknown here just saying again This story is ONLY dedicated to ChocolateHusky44 if anyone asks to get a dedication it is a No Okay? Okay!
I am out!