"Robyn would you pull yourself together? Damn. It's not like she's my actual child." I said before crossing my arms over my chest.
"But you're so fine...but you're a single mom."
"Single?" I asked.
"Yeah...I don't do kids." She said.
"Really...not even for me?" I asked as I grabbed her hand and placed it on my stomach while looking into her green eyes.

"Onika...you're a milf now." She said as she ran her fingers over the outside of my shorts. I honestly wanted to smack the shit out of her for that but she had my attention. She hooked her fingers on the top of my shorts and I lifted my hips to help her remove them. Right when things were about to go down, Jaylin came to the doorway.

"You guys are nasty. Ms.Bey is here. She looks a wreck like when Auntie Nika scuffed her red bottoms. Next time can y'all be nasty with the door closed? I'll be in the guest room pretending not to listen to your conversation." She said before leaving the doorway.
"That child is a little too smart for her age, don't ya think?" Robyn asked.
"You're just noticing that?" I said as I got up and put my shorts back on.

I went and got the door since Jaylin never let her into my apartment.
"Hey Bey." I said before wrapping her in a hug. She did look an emotional wreck.
"Jaylin get your little rude ass in here!" I yelled.
"What did I do?" She asked curiously.
"How'd you just leave her outside?" I asked.
"I buzzed her into the building, that was nice enough." She said before giving Bey a hug and going back into the guest room.

Moments later, Robyn emerged from my room and gave Beyoncé a kiss and roughly grabbed her ass. We all know what would've happened but I knew Jaylin probably had her ear pressed up against the guest room door.
"I uh...brought a picnic basket and a blanket. I want to talk to you guys about something." She said lowly.
"Okay...we'll go to the park." I suggested and they agreed.

"Jaylin! Get your shoes on! We're going to the park!"I yelled. I went to the hall closet and got on my Jordans and threw Robyn's slides at her. I went to the back of the closet and pulled out the scooter box before handing it to Robyn.
"Why you keep buying shit like dis for that little gal?" She asked annoyed.
"Just put the shit together." I said causing her to roll her eyes and open the box.

Jaylin came out a few minutes later and her scooter was already put together. Robyn was going to carry it until we got outside but Jaylin insisted on riding it. Jaylin rode her scooter down the hallway a few yards in front of us. She got to the elevator right as it opened and hit a middle aged woman.

"Excuse you little girl." The woman said rudely.
"You got in MY way! That's why your wig is slipping." Jaylin said. An appalled look came onto the woman's face and Jaylin got onto the elevator and we followed behind. Once the door closed I began to cackle.
"Ya know Nika, everything is cute about you except that damn laugh." Robyn said, causing me to pout.
The park was right across the street from the apartment complex.

Robyn's POV

I watched as Jaylin rode her scooter down the sidewalk and got thrown off by a crack. I stifled my laugh because I knew she'd kick me in the shin if I didn't.
"Jaylin we gotta cross the street, stay off of that scooter until we get to the other side. Ya got the coordination of a drunk squirrel." I said with a chuckle. Jaylin huffed and picked her scooter up off of the sidewalk.

As we began to walk across the crosswalk, the scooter clipped her in the ankle and she crumpled to the ground. I started cracking up as Onika ran over and picked Jaylin up as Jaylin cried. I doubled over in laughter at the middle of the crosswalk.
"Robyn stop laughing and pick up the damn scooter." Beyoncé said sternly. I kissed my teeth and grabbed the scooter. I made eye contact with Jaylin who had a smirk on her face.

"Nika, she not even crying. She just getting a ride over!" I exclaimed.
Jaylin turned back on the waterworks the second I finished my sentence.
"Unc-cle R-Robyn is l-lying on m-meeee." She said through her fake tears.
"See what you did Robyn. Why can't you just be nice?" Onika said over her shoulder.
I scowled at Jaylin who smiled and waved before letting out a fake sniffle and putting her head back on Onika's shoulder.

When we got over to the park, I helped Beyonce spread out the blanket in the grass and set the food on top of it. Onika watched Jaylin run around the playground before calling her over so we could eat. We all sat on the blanket and looked at Beyoncé since we knew she'd tell us whatever it was at any moment.
"So...basically, when we were in Texas, my mom handed me a folder and it had a bunch of different lots in different states. She paid for all of it so I can expand my restaurant into a chain. I'm actually leaving next week...I'm gonna be moving around a lot." She explained.

"Yeah Shawn told us you'd be leaving but...what does that mean?" Onika asked.
"I can't stand his big mouthed ass. It means...we can't do this anymore. It's not fair to you guys. We'll still talk and be friends but...nothing more. You'll always hold a special place in my heart." She said as tears streamed down her face. Onika began to cry too and went and sat in Beyoncé's lap.
Beyoncé held her tightly and regained her composure.
"So um...I brought...chicken tenders for Jaylin because I know they're her favorite...Onika I brought you some sweet tea because that reminds me of when we met, and I brought you some Chinese food because I know how much you love it. And Robyn I brought you some orange juice because I remember you had that before you left my house on our first official day together as a threesome."

Jaylin sat in my lap looking up at me while chewing on a chicken tender.
"Are you crying Uncle Robyn?" She asked as I felt a tear slide down my cheek.
"These are thug tears babygirl." I said with a sniffle.
"They're still tears Uncle Robyn." She said.
"Shut up little girl you're ruining the moment."I said.

We ate in a comfortable silence. Just taking in the moment.
"Can I go play?" Jaylin asked about 10 minutes later.
"Yeah go right ahead." Onika said.
Jaylin ran onto the playground.
"We're really gonna miss you Yoncè. You were the glue that kept this train wreck together. The voice of reason." I said.

"Can you guys at least try to stay together, for me?" Beyoncé asked.
"Of course we can try." Onika said with a faint smile.
"I just don't wanna feel like everything fell apart because of a decision I made." Beyoncé said quietly.
"You should never feel like that. You're doing what's best for you."I said in affirmation.

"I love you guys...so much." She said as she placed her head in her hands.
"We love you too." We said as we all cuddled.
"Auntie Nika, Uncle Robyn, Ms.Bey, look!" Jaylin yelled from the tallest slide in the entire park. She laid back and pushed off squealing on her way down.
"That's right Jaylin! Show em how a bitch go down a slide!" Onika yelled. Luckily, not many people were still there. We all clapped and cheered when Jaylin got to the bottom. This was the last day we'd get to have fun together.

Slightly sad chapter. We're all gonna miss Bey.😭

Onika's now a guardian?

How do y'all feel about Jayce's decision?

Will Robyn and Onika keep their promise?

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!❤️
2019 words