Chapter 7

*Ray*

The scilence was hurtful, the way she cried out those small words. She had caused herself pain, even worse she had lied to me to all of us. We were all scilent, Michael stood outside of her cage unable to move. No one had said anything the only thing you could hear was our breathing and Evee's cries.

"Take me to my father." She said asfter awhile.

"Evee, you don't have to." I said crawling closer to her, Michael leaned over and unlatched my cage letting me into Evee's.

"Yes, it's my fault." I crawled colser to her hoping to go back to that night, the night where she laid pressed up close only our  hot bodies creating heat, but that life was gone.

"Eve-" I tried to start, but she cut me off.

"Ray, no." She spoke she got up, I following her. "Michael take me to my father." She spoke Michael only nodded his head.

"EVEE!" I grabbed her pressing my body against hers. 

"Ray. It's best you move on now." She tried to unlock my grasp on her small fragile waist.

"Evee." I whispered breaking down.

"Ray." She lifted my head up to meet hers. "I loved you." She leaned in placing a light kiss on my lips, before walking out wtih Michael behind her.

"EVEE!" I screamed out before the guuys walked out crouching down to where I had fallen.

"Ray stop." Geoff said as I kept screaming her name.

"COME BACK TO ME!" I screamed out again clutching my shoulder and cring out all that I had. 

*EVEE*

I could hear his cries all the way down the hall we walked on, but I refused to let myself fall. Michael said nothing, and niether did I. I entered a room where my father stood. 

"Evee, I am so glad you chose to stay." He stopke walking towards me, hands outstretched for a hug.

"No." I stopped his hands from touching mine.

"No?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"I came here not to come with you, but to tell you. I wish not to stay in this cement prison. i understand the mistake I made, but I have found someone who truly loves me. I am to be his." I spoke calmly, he just nodded before we shook hands. Me and Michael walked back down to Ray with no words.

"Evee." He whispered as we entered.

"Ray." Everyone backed away as I crouched down to where he sat.

"Please do-" I cut him off with the placement of my lips on his. 

"Never, I love you." He held me in his arms and kissed me again. 

"Let's go home." Gavin laughed as Ray picked me up and we walked home. Then there was a big blinding light, and white noise.

*3rd Person View*

Evee awoke from her crazy hallucination in the same cage she had been in for the past 13 years. With black clothes and no nieghbors, no family, no nothing. She didn't remember the last time she had seen a human and not these robots. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, this hallucination was about love something she had never felt, but longed to feel. Sadly she never would, Evee would die alone in this cement prison, no one would know about the unstable girl who died in the mental hopsitol.

Somewhere else Evee had never seen sat a man at a desk laughing with his friends about something stupid one of them had said. He would have no memerory of this girl, and never will know of her. He will live out his life as it always had been, with no thought of a girl who dreamed of him without never seeing his face before.

He would never hear her voice, laugh, or her breathe. He will never know of her story or her dreams. No one will, no one ever will. He will get married to some "normal" girl, will have kids, then die with beautiful memories. He will never know of the girl who wished to be everything she never was and never will be.

The end! Thanks for sticking through with this, and if you comment below saysing you want the other ending just tell me thanks! Love yall!