Chapter 1

*Evee's POV*

I had gotten out! I couldn't belive it, I can't stop running even though I know there is 5 miles and an ocean between us. I stop and look up into the setting sun, I take off my black hoodie and realese my black hair off my shoulders. I lay my back up against a tree and close my eyes. I suddenly hear voices from 7 blocks away, as instict I jump up and hide behind the tree.

"Gavin I said to shut up!" I hear a loud voice yell, I peeked out and saw curly hair before I put my head back behind the tree. 

"Michael don't be so hard on him." So the yelling one is Michael and the one being yelled at is Gavin. I decide to peek out again and there are 6 of them already past my cheese and 4 more blocks past that. I blink focusing on the block they were on. I hear the woosh sound of my 'kind' before when I hit the block they were at moments before I decide teleporting is to risky so I wander behind them a block or two behind.

"Lads I think we should all go to bed it's been a long day." One with a mustache says. They put their hands in a circle. I side step behind a dirt house and watch them.

"Michael."

"Gavin."

"Ray."

"Geoff."

"Ryan."

"Jack."

They all say their names and walk into thier houses. Michael into a wood house, Gavin into a cobble house, Ray a shitty dirt house, Geoff the biggest house ever I don't know how I missed it, Ryan into a bigger dirt house, and Jack into a wood house with stilts. I walk out from behind Ryan's house and look at the big logo on the ground.

"Evee." I whisper and sit behind Geoff's house.

*NEXT DAY*

*Evee's POV*

I wake up as the sun comes up. I sit and watch it before I hear a door open and shut at what seems to be 6 in the morning. I sit up and run to Ryan's house looking past it and at Geoff standing in the middle of the logo. After one after one after one they all come out of thier houses chatting until they all come out.

"We need to go get wool for a secret project I can't tell you about." Geoff says and they all go to thier houses grab gear and walk back out meeting again in the center.

"Let's plaaaaaaay." Ray screams and they head in the oppisite direction of me. I decide I don't care and teleport to the edge of the logo and I hear a wait. I stop behind a tree as Ryan looks back and continues. I keep teleporting and they don't say anything until I teleport and trip coming down and twist me ankle. 

"fuck." I mutter under my breathe.

"There I told you there was something following us. I want to know what it is." Michael says sounding pissed as he was when he yelled at Gavin. I tried to get behind a tree, but I just couldn't move. I just sat there hoping he wouldn't find me.

"We are coming with you." Geoff said, he sounded like a father, but figuratively. I heard them coming closer, I was trying to teleport, but I couldn't focuse. I say green through the leaves, then brown and then all of them coming through.

"Look what we have here." Michael said and I opened my eyes and there was 6 guys in frount of me and a sword to my throat. 

"mmmmm." Was all the noise I made.

"Ryan why are her eyes glowing purple?" Gavin asked and Ryan shushed him knowing it was a mean thing to say.

"Come on." Geoff said tieing my hands behind my back, and I let him because I just didn't care. This was thier island and I knew it. They brought me back to Achievement City and set me down on the middle of the logo.