Y/N: Can I PLEEEEEEEEAAAASSEEEEE catch him *makes cutest puppy eyes ever*

All Might: Fine, but better do it quick, he's gotten pretty far away.

Y/N: It's gonna be easy, trust me.

You activated a speed quirk you copied and ran as fast as Sanic. You easily chased up to him and in one punch (without using any quirks) you knocked him out. You took the purse and walked back to the women with the purse.

Y/N: Here you go. *Gives gentle smile*

Random women: Thank you young man, here is fifty dollars. *Hands over money*

Y/N: Thank you, I will use this on something good.

You walk back to your dad while everybody else was awestruck by how a little nine year old could defeat a thief in one punch. As your dad was about to praise you, something unexpected happened. DUN DUN DUNNN, his disguise, which is a fake pair of glasses and a fake mustache, fell off. (What? did you think a hero as popular as All Might could go around town unnoticed).

Almost everyone: HOLY MACARONI, IT'S ALL MIGHT!!!

Y/N and All Might: SHIT!!!

And as you would expect, the questions came rolling like a tsunami.

Reporters and fans:Is this your child, who is your wife, what is his quirk?

All those question were all the place so you did the only logical thing, answer the questions... PFFFFFFFT What a joke, no you ran for your life's. (Insert Gotta go Fast meme)

You made a sharp turn and ran into an alleyway. Luckily your dad had remembered his disguise, so he put it on. While you put on the hood of your F/C sleeveless hoodie.

After some time you came to the bakery and you bought the cake. It had white frosting all over it. Then on top of it there were a big F/C colored number nine on, wich were mad out of frosting too. This time you got home without anybody noticing who you were.

As you were sitting at home, at the dining table, eating cake, you realized something. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT BIRTHDAYS HAVEN'T APPEARED YET, THE GIIIIIIIIFTS.

So you asked your dad where the gifts were, trying all you could, not to sound like your life depended on them, which you did a pretty bad job at.

All Might: Oh yeah, almost forgot, we going to get your gift tomorrow.

Y/N: TOMORROW, WHY TOMMOROW AND NOT TODAY!!! (Insert upset and crying nine year old)

All Might: For two reasons, One they don't have open today, it's Saturday, and second, there's not gonna be crowded since most other kids are at school.

Yep, that's right, you don't attend school, or well in some way you did, you were being taught in fighting by dad, while learning the rest of the basics from internet school and memes. The reason of this was that either, they would recognize you as All Might's son. And the second reason, is that first time you were at school, which was when you were 8, EVERY girl who were at the same age as you or older asked you out because you where so strong and hot. Well, that what they said. So you dropped out of the school next day. And from that day forward you were training with you dad.