Dates & Vacation Part 3

Thomas's POV

We check into our room. I shared with Y/N, and Av and Dan shared a room. Av is what me and Y/N call Ava. It's shorter.

I put our luggage into our room. Then I heard sobbing in the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and I see Y/N. She was...crying. "Babe. What's wrong?" I ask her. "You. You saved me." She cries. "Thank you." She says hugging me. "I'd do anything to keep my sugar cube safe." I say hugging her. "I'm sorry this happened to you baby."

"It's ok. You didn't even do it. It was that stupid jerk." She says. "You wanna go get dinner. We can eat outside in a fancy restaurant ?" I suggest. I knew how much she loved the outdoors. She's just a bit scared of bees. "Sure." She says wiping her tears. "I'll ask Dan and Av." I say walking to the other room.

Y/N's POV

Thomas. He knows how to make everything better. I open my luggage and grab my yellow part laced dress. Tommy loved this one. He'll probably wear his fine black suit. It's so fancy. I put in some matching yellow slip on dance shoes and I let my hair fall. I put on a yellow hairband with a gorgeous yellow lace made butterfly. I did feel like yellow tonight.

I made sure I looked very nice

I made sure I looked very nice. I also made sure my makeup was good. So it wasn't like I was a leaking mascara monster...

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I open it and It was Ava. "Hey Av." I greet. "OMG!!! You look amazing." She says. "You look amazing too!" I say. She wore a hot pink flowy dress with a pink necklace. She had pink high heels on. Fashionable.

"Tom and Dan said to meet them at the restaurant." She says. "Ok." I say grabbing my phone and my purse. Soon we head off.

We soon get to the restaurant. "Already inside. Mr. Sangster as registered." Ava says. The waiter guides us to a big balcony with a table. I saw Dan and Thomas talking. "Hey tom."I say sitting to the chair next to him. "Hey." He says pecking my lips.

We soon order and eat. After a long conversation we are finally done. Suddenly a old lady comes over to us. "You know what you guys remind me of?" She asks. "What?" I ask curiously. "Beauty and the beast. Your in yellow and he's in blue." She says giving me a rose. "Thank you so much!" I say as she walks back to her table. "I need to take a picture." Av says grabbing her phone. So does dan. They soon take a billion photos.

As we get up, Thomas tucks in our chairs. But Av and Dan kept videoing us. Suddenly Thomas kneels on the ground. OMG!!! This is literally happening!!!

"Y/N. Your my whole life. You are worth everything I have. Or even more. Your worth every sacrifice I can give. You are the star, the center of my universe. I can't live without you. I've loved you ever since the first day I saw you at school. I am in love. I'm deeply in love. I don't want any other girl. I want you. Because you are special. So Y/N, Y/L/N. Will you marry me and be my wife?" He asks.  "Yes!!! Yes!!!" I scream happily hugging him. "I love you." He says sniffling. "I love you too." I say. He takes my hand and put the ring on my finger. "That's an engagement ring." He says. "Aww..." the WHOLE restaurant awws.

Soon we go back to the hotel. We get to our rooms at like 11:30. "Babe. You know I love you." He says. "No. Not as much as I do." I giggle. "Love, I told you that's not possible. I love you more." Thomas argues. "Excuse me? I love you the most dork." I say happily. "'Excuse me?'" Thomas mimes me. "Tommy!" I say cheerfully hugging him. "It never possible for you to love me more. I love you the most." Thomas says hugging me.

Of course he loves me more. He wins.