04

he's super cute -pls forgive any typos

It's Saturday morning and Louis has to admit that he's a little excited because he's curious and because he can't wait to deliver many sarcastic comments and insults to Harry.

Liam always goes to gym on Saturday mornings so Louis makes himself a lovely breakfast that contains a bowl of cereal and some toast.

After his amazing breakfast Louis runs to his room so he can pick out an outfit he's bouncing around while looking in his closet humming that stupid times song under his breath.

He really wants to look like he doesn't give a fuck about this date, but he also wants to be cute because Harry's really attractive and Louis doesn't want to admit it, but he wants Harry to think he's attractive too.

Louis is really happy that Liam isn't here because he's sure if he saw how much thought Louis was putting into this, he'd tease the hell out of him.

Louis wears his smallest black briefs and then pulls on his dark, tight jeans. He finishes his outfit with a white shirt that's a little cropped and then his jean jacket.

He's unplugging his phone to put it in his pocket when it buzzes and shows a text from Harry.

can't wait to see you Lou x

that rhymed hehe

Louis has to fight his smile, biting into his cheek to keep it from spreading across his face and he grumbles, "Stop being cute, I'm supposed to not like you."

They were going to meet at a park, Louis didn't know why and while he didn't mind it and he thought it was kind of a cute date idea, he head many snarky comments prepared.

The park isn't far from his apartment building so Louis decides that he'll walk. He's whistling Harry's song as he leaves his apartment, closing the door behind him.

He waves at someone else who's leaving and then makes his way into the elevator. Louis really can't believe he's in such a good mood. While part of him did get incredibly annoyed by Harry, another part kind of liked him.

Louis is just approaching the park when he sees Harry climbing out of a shiny black car. He's wearing black jeans and a sheer white button up, sunglasses resting on his head.

"Hey pop star." Louis greets with a smile and he is momentarily offended when a big man appears out of nowhere and places an arm in front of him, stopping him.

"Please take a step back." He says, his voice deep and booming and though he could probably knock Louis off of his feet easily, Louis stands up straighter and prepares to verbally attack him.

"Marcus! Please don't manhandle my date." Harry begs, lips forming an adorable pout as he rushes over. "Sorry, Mr.Styles, didn't know this was him... he's very little...thought he was a young fan." Marcus says, removing his arm and taking a step back.

"I'm going to deck your security guard, right in the neck." Louis says and Harry lets out a nervous laugh and he wraps an arm around Louis' waist, pulling him away from Marcus because he feels like he might do it.

"I'm sorry about him, princess." Harry says and he actually seems a tad embarrassed. "It's okay." Louis says and he turns to look over his shoulder at Marcus, he sticks his tongue out at him and Marcus shoots him a wink.

"I'll fight you Marcus." Louis says, a small smile ghosting his lips. "Go ahead and try it short stack, you'll be on the ground in seconds." He replies.

"Big talk coming from a glorified babysitter." Louis fires back, making Harry laugh and a smirk appear on Marcus' face.

"I like this one, Styles." Marcus says and Harry nods with a fond look on his face. "Me too," Louis tries not to smile too big.