WDW 8 LETTERS VIDEO MEANING IN MY OPINION

SO!

The 8 letters video by Why Don't We had us all shook. Amirite? I am right. So we all thought that 8 letters mean "I love you"

I mean, "I got food" is better but okay. 

So theory:

In the music video, Corbyn is in all white and like the clouds right? The others are in a darker setting and seem to be mourning over something.

It's almost as if it's saying Corbyn is 'dead' and the boys are mourning over that. Not a girl not saying ily or something.

Zach is in a church cause he doesn't want to leave Corbyn. Then the papers all around him going crazy is Corbyn showing a sign that he is okay and he has to move on.

Jack got so upset he broke a bunch of things and can't forget about how much Corbyn meant to him and the other guys.

Daniel, I can't quite figure out. It's almost as if he cared, but didn't go all crazy about it. Almost as if he knew it was meant to happen for another reason.

Jonah seems to have left the band or something because he was sad. Then he went to the woods to think and stuff. 

The hummingbird was probably sent by Corbyn to tell Jonah he's alright. The hummingbird leads him to the tree with crystals.

Jonah reaches for one and it blows him back. It's like he was attracted to that one because Corbyn put it there.

Then at the end, the flower blooms signaling this was meant to happen and good things will come because of this. 

All the boys see it and Corbyn watches over them. And when we see the boys eyes, it's like when they close their eyes they are saying they have accepted it.

Poor Zach and Jonah can't accept it until the end.

No onto the lyrics and why they go along:

You know me the best
You know my worst, see me hurt, but you don't judge
That, right there, is the scariest feeling
Opening and closing up again
I've been hurt so I don't trust
Now here we are, staring at the ceiling

This symbolizes that Corbyn knows the guys so well and it's scary to think that he is dead.  

I've said those words before but it was a lie
And you deserve to hear them a thousand times

He's said I miss you before but he hasn't accepted it. He can't accept it.

If all it is is eight letters
Why is it so hard to say?
If all it is is eight letters
Why am I in my own way?
Why do I pull you close
And then ask you for space
If all it is is eight letters
Why is it so hard to say?

They are questioning why it's so hard to accept that he's dead.

Isn't it amazing how almost every line on our hands align
When your hand's in mine
It's like I'm whole again, isn't that a sign
I should speak my mind

He's saying that he's had a sign that he is okay. That Corbyn wants him to move on.

When I close my eyes
It's you there in my mind

He's saying that he can't get over you but he knows he has too. He knows that Corbyn will forever be a part of his heart. 

That's why 8 Letters by Why Don't We isn't talking about the words "I love you"

It's talking about "I miss you"