"Wait! Auntie Y/n! Look!" Gia raced to Y/n's side holding up the pink and white flowers she pulled out of her grandpas garden. "I got you flowers!" 

Y/n smiled and leaned down to place a kiss on the little girls forehead. "Thank you sunshine."  She took the flowers in her hand. She had bent down to be at eye level with Gia. "Gia, I love you so much sweetheart." Y/n hugged her.

"Love you too!" Gia squeezed back. 

Gwendolyn gave a half smile at her sisters attempt at being a good aunt. "Gia we have to go now." She looked down at Y/n who had just given her a glare. "Now G." 

"Sorry..." Gia whispered to her aunt not daring to look her in the eyes. "Bye Aunt Y/n." She whispered shyly. Her little feet padded to open the back seat and slip into a car seat. 

Y/n stood up. "You're such a bitch." She glared hard at her sister. "God I hate you." Her lip quivered,  but she couldn't let her older sister get to her. She wouldn't allow it. 

"I'm glad we have a mutual feeling." The older sister flipped her hair to the side, clearing her throat. "Goodbye Y/n." She got in her car and sped off of the stoned road. 

Y/n stood watching the car leave, everything caught in her throat. She felt eyes boring holes into her and he jaw instinctively clenched. "Let's go." She muttered to the tall man waiting by her car. 

The short man at the bar passed Tom his drink. A straight shot of whiskey. "These bitches don't know when to stop grinding on assholes." He snorted looking at the drunk girls grind on one guy."

"Ah mate don't be like that." Tom chuckled downing the shot. "You'll find someone sooner or later." He scanned the club. He basically knew every inch of it since he did own it. He searched for his intended target.

"Easy for you to say mate, mob boss." The brunette uttered. He was just given the job of bartender but he was also given the job of who mobsters go through to even contact Tom. "Seems you got a lot on your mind, wanna talk?"

Tom shook his head and grabbed a beer that the bartender, Jonathan had already opened. "Complicated stuff there mate, even more so with my current position."

Jonathan nodded, but didn't push, everyone knew better than to push the mob boss. "Here on business?" 

"Jaques Otello." Tom slid him the file. "Did he come through you?" Tom questioned. 

Jonathan took the file and scanned through it quickly. "Nah mate, didn't come through me." He recounted. "Why? He do something?"

Tom searched his face, looking for traces of lies, found a normal face. His eyes narrowed. "Our men killed him, he was doing business with the Y/l/n's."

Jonathan nodded and placed another beer down in front of Tom. "Jen, take over for me." He motioned for another bartender to take his place. His feet carried his body to the outside of the club where he pulled out his cellphone. 

Tom smirked to himself, taking one more big swig of beer before getting up and adjusting his suit. Giving a platonic wink to the female bartender with a hundred dollar tip. "Keep the change love." His voice sounded soft, but his next intentions were not

"Calling someone mate?" Tom walked down the alley to see Jonathan quickly tapping on his phone. 

Jonathan chuckled under his breath holding up the phone. "Ah yeah, just my mum." He kept his poker face, even as Tom had moved his hand to his side where his gun laid strapped. "She uh, just got a new cat, it's a dumb little thing." He lied. "I was just going back in anyways." He turned,  but already Harrison and Harry blocked him. 

Tom pulled his gun out, but held it at his side. "We just wanna talk." A smirk of amusement on his face. 

"You're gonna wear that to go interrogate people?" Travis asked Y/n. She was already annoyed by his voice and now his words were pissing her off. He stood in the middle of her office, taking in the scenery.

She smirked and tugged her shirt off. "You've got a lot to learn hun." In a matter of minutes she was fully dressed in a black cat suit and boot heels. "And the heels can do much more than what you think they can." She whispered as she faced him. Her red lips dangerously close to his slightly less pink ones. She loved being the tease of a party, and she could tease the hell out of men and women when she wanted something. 

Travis licked his lips, he could be a tease as well. "I'm sure they work very well for you." He smirked sticking his hands in his pocket. "I hope this contact of yours has good information." He adjusted his collar. 

"I'm your boss, so do as you're told and don't open your mouth unless I say otherwise." Y/n snapped at him. "Do you understand?" She tilted her head to the side as if she was a mother discipling her child. 

Travis smirked and nodded, obeying his boss. His job wasn't so easy, dealing with the female mobster was proving to be more difficult then what her father had promised him. But soon the deal would be sealed and he'd finally get what his own father had promised. 

Y/n had one of her men drive her to the requested location. She stepped out of the black SUV and onto the pavement. Her heels clicked and her hair was still pulled into a tight bun. "Jonathan." She greeted. "I hope you aren't wasting my time." 

Jonathan shook his head. "No madam." He was nervous, Y/n could tell. But he had every right in the world to be. He was standing in front of another feared mobster.

Y/n saw him squirming and pulled out her gun almost exactly how Tom had done his. "Jonathan tsk." She sighed. Her men had moved around him now. "Tell me this isn't what I think it is?" Her voice was soft as she played with her gun in her hands. "It'll be a real shame if you drew me out here for a setup." 

Jonathan gave up at this point. "I had to, they were gonna kill me."

Y/n sighed and took her gun off safety. "Now I'm gonna kill you..."

Tom watched from his own Audi parked near by. He found himself getting aroused by the way Y/n held the gun. So in control of the situation. He bit his lip eyeing her up and down in her catsuit. She was taller from her heels on her boots, but she looked gorgeous nevertheless. 

"Earth to Tom, mate she's threatening to kill him." Sam pushed Tom's shoulders. Sam loved his brother, but was mad when his father handed down the title of mob boss to him. He would now stand second in line along with Harry. 

Tom lit the cigarette in his mouth. "Let her, we have the information we needed." He puffed out smoke and watched as she made Jonathan get down to his knees. Her powerful presence made him want to watch her in action. 

"I'll give you to five to tell me who the hell you're talking about or I'm gonna shoot you in your ass." She lowered her gun so that it was at aim with his ass. "One." She shot him in the center of his ass.

Travis had gotten out of the SUV and was yelling at her. "What the bloody hell?" He screeched. He watched wide eyes as Jonathan rolled around and screamed in pain. 

Y/n turned around with a satisfied smirk. "I have little to no patients when it come to things like this, plus I already know who we're dealing with." She shrugged. 

"And just who might that be?" Travis questioned with an eyebrow up.

Y/n smirked once again, but looked ahead to see the black Audi in the distance. "Tom Holland."