💝| Tom just stands there, his mouth wide open, staring at Matt who laughs and sticks his tongue out at him, as if he's just an enemy in kindergarten.

💕| You let Matt go and look at the stuffed bunny, you look over at Akari who's giggling a little bit. "Hey, I like bunny's ok? They're really cute!" "Didn't you say they reminded you of the time that Mr. Nib-" You cover her mouth so she can't finish her sentence. "We don't speak of Mr. Nibbles, Akari." "Not my fault you forgot to feed him." "AKARI, I WAS SIX!" She laughs and pats your head, she walks off to her room and shuts the door, you look down at the plush in your hand. Sure, you seemed imature liking a stuffed rabbit at age twenty four, but at least your more imature than the guys. "Down let her get Ya down." Matt ruffles your hair and you look up at him. "I hate you sometimes." "I can tell." He laughs and smiles, Matt never acted this self aware about, well life in general, he always seemed so stupid and innocent in college. You shrug it off and walk to your room and shut the door.

💚| I hear a knock at my door, I get up and open it. "Oh hey Matt!" "Why's she wearing one of your hoodies Edd?" "Oh so now your going to limit what she wears? What's gotten into you lately Matt! You seem so different and I hate it." "Oh so you hate me? Yea thanks." I look straight up into his eyes, he growls and grabs me by the neck and pulls me up, choking me. "T...T...TO...TOM!" I manage to yell for Tom between breathes before I black out.

💕| You open the door to see Tom rushing over to Edd unconscious on the floor and Matt trying to help him. "What the hell happened?!" "I don't know he just blacked out!" Matt looks back at you with panic in his eyes. You quickly rush over and look at Tom. "What do we do?" "I know CPR!" Your professor at your college taught everyone CPR when there was spare time. You scoot beside Edd and perform CPR, Edd turns a cherry red as he opens his eyes, you quickly back away and help him up. "What happened Edd?" Edd looks over at Matt and they give eachother this weird look. "Nothing, I just blacked out when I hit my head on the door." "Alright then." "Ey what did I m-" You look over to Tord who stops in his tracks. "Oh so now you come in Tord?" You kinda giggle a little at Tom's comment, he looks over and smiles at you, everyone starts to do their own thing. You walk onto Akari's door and plop onto her bed. "I regret moving here." "Why?" You look up at her with her curious and concerned face on. "Matt's acting strange, Edd randomly passed out, Tom's a drunk, Tord's just plain out weird." "What did I miss when I was sitting in my room? Damn." You laugh and smile, you get up and walk to your room, you grab your guitar and start singing and playing the notes for the song. "I'll be sure to keep my distance.... and say I love you when your not listening. how long can we keep this up, ....up,..... up.....?"

Song:

(Everything written above the song I wrote yesterday, right now I'm writing the rest of it today, also I look like Tamara rn oof.)

💚| I was listening to Y/N sing in her bedroom and it was beautiful, well until Tom interrupted me. "I'm not gonna ask why you've turned into Tord now." I turn around and quickly get up off the floor. "Anyways, why's  Matt acting so weird today?" Shit... I can't tell him, Matt will actually kill me this time... "No clue, it does seem strange, I would like to know though." "He seems attached to Y/N, really, really attached."

💙| And I'm not gonna let Matt take her from me, he ruins everything with his cinnamon roll self, except he's acting more intelligent than he usually does... "Yea, I'm gonna go.. to my room.... now..." Edd walks off to his room and shuts his door. "The fuck is everyone acting so weird for?"