"When I first met hyung, maybe even a bit before that," Jungkook explained, sprawling out on his bed.

"I have one: do you stalk Yoongi? I don't even mean this as a joke because these pictures concern me. Like, just ask him out if you're that into him," Taehyung grumbled, glaring at the younger.

"Look, I didn't mean for this to happen. It just did. I- I don't know- just thought he was really pretty, you know? I started taking pictures because I wanted to remember his beauty in case I never got to see him again... which I did. I admit, the others are more guilty pleasure, but I mean well."

A silence hung over the room, Jimin and Taehyung gaping at the redhead. Was this really the same Jungkook from a year ago?!

"Shit, dude. Well, I ship it now," Jimin exclaimed, stars in his eyes.

Taehyung, however, was cautious. "Alright, I'll ship it too, but you better not be stalking him or be doing some crazy yandere shit."

"Ugh. I just love him, okay? I'm not crazy," Jungkook grumbled, ignoring the nagging of his brain yelling at him for lying to his two closest friends.

"Good," the brunette stated, nodding his head. "Now, where do you want to eat because we originally came here to go out."

"I'm not really in the mood."

"Rude!" Jimin suddenly shrieked, pouting. "We came all the way here to treat our maknae and you refuse. How dare you. Tae, let's go."

"See ya," Taehyung waved as he was dragged away.

Jungkook waited until he could hear the door close behind them before opening his bedside drawer and pulling out the stack of photos, looking over each one as he lounged on his bed. Luckily, there were no creases or smudges. For that, he was grateful. As he went through every photo, he began to miss the elder. Is he doing okay? The worry was getting to him; Jungkook pulled his phone out and opened the messages he had with Yoongi.

Jungkook:

hyung are you okay? I dont mean to bother you but I just wanted to make sure everything is alright

It was a while before Yoongi responded.

Yoongi:

Yeah. Thanks Jungkook. Sorry for turning you away before. If you want to then you can come over now. You dont have to tho...

Jungkook sprang up from his bed, hurriedly returning the photos to his bedside table, and going over to his closet for a pair of pajamas. He shoved them and his toothbrush into a backpack, as well as his hairbrush and phone charger.

Jungkook:

omw

He was out the door in minutes.

~

Yoongi was surprised to find Jungkook at his doorstep ten minutes after he'd texted him. Actually, how did Jungkook even know where he lived? He didn't remember ever bringing the redhead to his apartment. He shrugged it off as he ushered the other inside, offering a small smile.

"You got here quick," Yoongi teased, settling back down on his couch and wrapping himself in a blanket.

"Yeah. I was worried, hyung. Can I give you a hug?" Jungkook asked, worry lacing his features.

Yoongi blinked a few times before nodding, face flushing when the other practically threw himself to the elder.

"I'm here for you, hyung. Anything you need and I'll be there."