Chapter 6 ⚢

⚢ ⚢ ⚢

                                 ⚢ ⚢ ⚢

E-

"Wait, we forgot to check on the noodles what if they're boiling?" Bil asks. I start to chuckle as I stare at her.

"I used your phone to FaceTime the pot so I could look after it" I say to her. She feels around In her pockets and looks at me with her mouth hung open.

"I didn't even notice" she says "how the hell did you do that?" She asks me.

I shrug my shoulders and smile at her gently "New York's a great place to practice"
I say to her. She goes to open her mouth but I quickly clarify.

"It's a joke I swear" I say to her in all seriousness. She begins smiling and shakes her head.

"I know, your to innocent for that" she says with a smug smile on her face.

I gasp as I look at her. Her face is filled with amusement as she stares down at me. Even though she's only a mere 2 inches taller then me, she makes me feel extremely short.

"I am not innocent!" I say to her. She laughs right in my face. And I push my eyebrows down. She then stares at me and gives me a certain look.

"Okay maybe I am innocent but that's beyond the point" I say waving my finger around. I look at my phone that sits on my desk and see that the water is boiling.

"The noodles are almost done" I say as I hang up the call and put it in my pocket.

"Let me taste"

"No"

"Let me taste!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"Billie! It isn't ready!" I mumble to her she groans as she lays across the kitchen island. I turn and give her a deadly look but she doesn't seem to budge.

"I won't give you anything if you don't get off the island Billie" I remark.

She instantly jumps off and playfully rolls her eyes, in all seriousness I roll my eyes back and she gasps loudly.

"Come on you know you wanna kiss the chef" she says to me pointing to her apron. I laugh as I take the meat balls out the oven and set them on the counter top.

"Billie you haven't even cooked" I reply.

"Hey! I uh rolled out the meatballs and I helped with making the sauce! And I would have helped more but I'm dying because the food is taking to long" she mumbles. Playfully acting like she's going to fall.

Me and Billie had been making the dinner for the past 2 hours. The meat balls took the longest considering that I made them homemade and considering the large quantity, around 70.