Y/n's POV
We hug and then Brandon pulls into the driveway and rolls down the window.
Out of the corner of my eye while im hugging Alex, i see Brandon roll his eyes and look the other way. We break the hug and i get into Brandon's car and Alex gets into his car and drives off. 

y/n: dont say anything i need to destress dont worry im gonn amake a descision soon.

Brandon: *i put my hands up* Alrighttt

We get to the movies and buy some popcorn.

Y/n: why did you have to pick the scariest movie playing

Brandon: *sexy smirk* theyre actually fun to watch unlike chick flicks

Y/n: not true!

While we were watching the movie i jumped after a jumpscare. I moved my arm onto the arm rest and he moved his hand on top of mine. oOoF.
I turned my hand around and entertwined my fingers with his. After a few minutes... This feels wrong. I move my hand away from Brandon and just focus on the movie.

Brandon's POV
She quickly moved her hand out of mine. I look over at her and it seems like shes trying really hard not to look at me. Im guessing its because Alex is back. The last time we hung out she was pretty quiet but she held my hand. Ugh this is getting to be so much. Ill just watch the movie.
After the movie we got up and walked back into the lobby.

Brandon: Want me to drive you home?

Y/n: ya but first we should get candy.

Brandon: are you fr *laughs*

Y/n: whaaaa i want candy

Brandon: whatver you want *laughs*

Y/n's POV
We walk over to the counter and buy like 5 bags of sour patch kids (watermelon). I spread them out on a table and tell Brandon to stand near the table. He smiles, I take a picture and post it on instagram captioning it , "movies with @ Brandonwestonburg was littt"
I get into his car and as hes driving me home were just talking about random things.
I get out hug him goodbye and walk back into my house. I watch his lambo pull out of my driveway and drive off.
I sigh and pull out my phone.

Texts:

Y/n: hey alex im home

Alex: okay ill be there in a couple minutes.

I check instagram and realize that my comments are blowing up with things like "Are you and alex still dating???" & "I feel like Brandon and y/n are cuter together ;)" & "WHATS HAPPENING"  Crap i almost forgot that basically anything i post on instagram like thousands of people see it..... I disable the comments and then Alex pulls in. I walk out and into the car with one of the bags of candy that Brandon bought.

Alex: pass someee

Y/n: okay  *i give him a handful*

Alex: can we talk?

Y/n: about ?

Alex: i feel like youve been avoiding me lately....

Y/n: noo im not avoiding you its just i have a lot on my mind with my mom..

Alex: i feel like its more than that

Y/n: what do you mean

Alex: normally you talk to me about things like that

y/n: ...

Alex's POV
The car ride was silent. I felt like she was hiding something from me. Im probably just overreacting. I pull in to the hospital and y/n goes into the hospital.