one of them burst into tears and that clicked something in me.

being the kind and caring person i am, i excused myself from the table and walk up to them.

"hey you guys seem upset, what's wrong?"

all of their eyes look at my direction, acknowledging my presence.

one of them hesitates but speaks up.

"is myoui mina in your class?"

i immediately nod at her question.

her gaze becomes more persistent.

"mina hasn't been in school for two days as you might of seen, we walked to her house yesterday to check up on her but she was no where to be seen"

i gulp at her reply.

"please help us, we want her back" the girl who burst into tears sniffles.

"i'll try and help you, just keep an eye out" i reply.

the first girl smiles weakly.

"thanks, my name is im nayeon. here's my number so you can text me if anything about mina comes up"

nayeon places a slip of pink paper into my hand as she and the other girls waves goodbye at me.

"woah what was that about?" jihyun suddenly appears from behind.

"myoui mina is missing, i knew it" i reply.

jihyun goes quiet.

"really?" she whispers.

i nod and purse my lips.

"we need someone else to help us, cause us twerps know nothing"

jihyun's eyes twinkled as if a light bulb lit up in her head.

"let's ask namjoon!"

"pfft why are you so obsessed with him?"

"i'm not! he's just really smart and who knows what that sexy brain of his can do" she defends.

"academicly he is smart, but for this kind of thing i don't know"

"believe in him chaeyeon, he could be the missing piece to our puzzle!"

i just shrugged, i mean, i don't talk to him much but he seems like a nice guy.

maybe, he could help us with it.

"okay then" i replied.

-

"yo, namjesus~" jihyun sang as she sat on our desk, which is infront of namjoon's.

namjoon eyed jihyun weirdly.

"yes?"

i butted in before she could go any further.

"haven't you noticed that myoui mina hasn't been in school for two days?"

he thinks for a few seconds before answering.

"finally, someone else thinks the same" he shakes his head.

"even chaeyoung is gone, well i'm not too surprised if she comes back, saying she was sick" he ranted.

"let's not jump to conclusions and wait a few days" he finished, giving us a small smile.

we give him a slight nod.

i couldn't really concentrate on my work, jihyun and namjoon was the same.

maybe we are jumping to conclusions, but i still want to keep an eye out, even the 8 girls were worried so we shouldn't just let it slip out of our heads.

the bell rings, making jihyun roll her eyes.

"that bell needs to shut up, by the time we finish school, everyone will have no ears"

i snort at her comment as we both exit the school, taking a left turn which is where both of our houses are.

"see ya amigo" jihyun salutes before going into her house.

i grin back, walking into my house.

as soon as i walk in, something soft rubs against my leg.

a crooked smile makes its way up to my face as i pet the calico cat.

i've had this cat for 3 years now and is the only thing that can brighten my day when it is bad.

"hey mira" i coo at the said cat, ruffling it's fur.

my parents are away at a business trip, typical.

my parents are actually very loving people, they just have jobs that take them to the other side of the earth.

i frown at the thought, it's been 2 weeks and still no word from them.

i plop my bag on my bed and let out a happy sigh when i fall onto the bed, excited to finally return to my one true love.

i had no homework to do so at least mr kang won't kick my ass.

even if i tried to sleep, i couldn't.

the only thing- well person on my mind was myoui mina.

---

welcome to once a day! have a nice stay!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
once a day | bts rm & v ✧・゚: *जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें