Confessions

Justin pulls me by waist and twirls me around. Right now were walking down the streets of Stratford beside the avon theatre.

'Remeber that time we came down here and the crowd kept getting bigger? Then we took a break and the guy came back with two Starbucks? That was our first time having a Starbucks'

I think for a while then snap my head back looking at the steps.

'Oh my gosh! Yes! That was so long ago!'

'Tell me about it.'

'So when are you leaving?' I ask gulping at my own question. He wraps an arm around me and I bring mine up to his intertwining our fingers.

'Couple months,' he shrugs.

'oh good.'

He rubs motions on my hand and I smile at his touch. The paparazzi are probably going crazy right now. Not that I care. I honestly have got used to being around Justin. It's been a week since ive started dating him and honestly I couldn't ask for anyone better. He's just. Amazing.

'you look beautiful today.'

I look down at my high waisted shorts and a plain blue hoodie oh and blue vans.

'Thank you, you do too'

Justin's wearing his usual look, black saggy skinny jeans, white high tops and a white shirt. He looks good. He just got his hair cut a couple months ago, he spikes it up now, I really like it. It suits him, he's gorgeous.

'Do you wanna head home now or hit the park?' he asks pulling me tighter by his side.

'Home I actually want to talk to you.' he turns me round do im facing him and lifts my chin.

'What about?' he raises an eyebrow.

'My dad'

I gulp and he looks down at me nodding his head, we only live around the corner so it wasn't that much of a walk. I've never really talked to anyone about my dad before. Just Chaz, I've never even brought myself to talk to my own mom. It's too painfull. And I know I well end up crying, I didn't tell jake either. But I'm glad I didn't now. But I really trust Justin. I do. Five minutes later were walking up my driveway. Justin opens the door for me and I give him a small smile, I walk over to the leather couch and take a seat, he closes the door behind him and sits beside me.

'So what's going on?' he starts the conversastion.

'Well you know about my Dad right?'

'yeah Chaz told me. But what is exactly happened?'

I gulp and look into his eyes. He takes my hands supporting me to go on.

'He started abusing me a year ago. He slapped me alot, told me I wasn't good enough he raped my Mom Justin. She didn't want it to happen, I-. I don't know. He hit us when he came home after a night out, which was mostly every night. Then one night it got real bad. He took my wrist. Pulling it as hard as he could.-'

*Flashback*

I hear the front door open and I pray to god it wasnt dad. Where's my mom? He stumbles in with a bottle in his hand.

'Fuck up' he snaps shutting the door.

I don't reply because at the start, I didn't even say anything.

'You get up the stairs now!' he orders.

I do as I'm told . I can't protest to him.

'HURRY UP!'

He takes my wrist in his grasp pushing me up the stairs. I whine in pain and he trails me up.

He shoves me into his and my moms bedroom and locks the door.

'Y'know your ugly. Worthless.' he slurps walking closer 'A discrase to this family.'

He slaps me hard against my cheek and I take my hand holding it up to it.

'Your fucking discusting.'

He kicks me in my stomach and I clutch it falling to the ground.

There's no point talking back to him. It will just make everything worse.

'you ugly bitch.'

He grips my hair , making me stand up.

'I hope you realise nobody will love you. Your children would hate you, even If your lucky enough to have them because who would want to father them. But then again you'll be a perfect slag.'

My mouth drops open.

'Dont you even speak back to me you ugly bitch.'

He lets go of my hair and I yell in pain. He isn't a father. He lifts a lamp and throws it into my direction. I fall to the ground shaking, I lift my hand and put it to my head. Blood.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

'He started hitting me real bad, pulling me into my moms room, he hit me and called me a worthless slag, and nobody would want me because I'm an ugly bitch. He hit me and it got so bad that I couldn't breathe after a while, he trailed me by my hair and made me stand up just so he could throw a lamp at me.'

A tear falls down my cheek and Justin wipes it away, embracing me in a hug.

'Baby I'm so sorry.' he hugs me, and rubs my back.

'Its okay.'

'Did you pass out?'

'Yeah, I blanked out and woke in the hostpital, my mom told him to leave and the police found out, he got put in jail.'

'Im so sorry, I- I wish I could of been there. I should have been protecting you!' he yells

'Justin you were on Tour! You couldn't of been.'

'Hes a stupid son of a bitch!'

'I don't know how some one could hate their daughter.'

Another tear falls and Justin wipes it away again. Kissing my forehead.

'Your loved now, by so much people. Your safe now and this time. I'm here to protect you.'

'I know that, that's why I trust you enough. But I'm always afraid Incase he comes back Justin.' I admit.

He squeezes my hand and kisses my forehead again.

'I wouldn't let him touch you, the police have got him locked up and me? I'm here for you. Always'

~End note~

I really wanted to get this posted! I've got a great PLOT COMING UP! Hehehehe ! And acting was amazing today;)

Comment vote like!