four

"i hope i get to see
you improve,"

GRAYSON

he's leaving today.

i had spent the last two days crying. i didn't eat. i didn't talk. i had sleepless nights.

my mom was worried about me. i needed someone to talk to but i pushed her away from.

early this morning i heard a knock on my door. i didn't answer but i heard it open.

"graysie, honey,"

"what is it?"

i spoke for the first time in two days. my voice was raspy and scratchy.

"i just received a call from the avery's. jacks flight leaves in two hours,"

my eyes shot open.

"we need to go,"

"grayson-,"

"mom i need to go say goodbye! i ruined everything and i may never see him again! i love him! we're going,"

i jumped out of bed quickly. not bothering to change. i stormed passed her and into hall and down the stairs.

i slipped my shoes on, grabbing her car keys out of the glass bowl by the door.

"hurry up mom!"

"gosh grayson i'm coming!"

"the airport is like an hour away! we have to get there soon! you have to think about the traffic,"

"you're not driving,"

"oh yes i am. i'll wait in the car please be out in five minutes or less. if not i'm leaving,"

i walked outside and got into the car. a minute later my mom appears. slowly jogging out and into the car.

we arrived at the airport. it took about about an hour and twenty minutes because of traffic.

"mom what terminal?!"

"terminal five," she spoke fluidly.

i raced around. looking for him. i looked around the gate and saw a mop of curls making me smile.

"jack!" i called for him, causing him to look back at me.

he looked surprised to see me but happy and relieved at the same time.

he had opened his arms for me and i ran into them, wrapping my legs around his torso. i dug my head into the crook of his neck as my arms found their own way to his neck.

i cried into him.

"jack i'm so sorry,"

he rubbed my back.

"i want to be with you," i added.

"i want us to be together, jack,"

"i love you," i said truthfully, jumping down from and looking directly into his eyes.

he gazed into my eyes. his eyes with so much love and care. he had then grabbed ahold of my hands.

"i love you too grayson,"

"but-,"

"FLIGHT 452 TO LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA NOW BOARDING"

i was scared and worried.

he said the words that i dreaded to hear at this point and time.

"but grayson, i have to go now,"

i wanted to go back into my room and sob again but this time for forever.

"jack-,"

i was cut off,

when i felt his warm soft lips share a kiss that i knew would be our last for a while.

pulling away from each other, i looked back up into his eyes.

tears threatened to overflow out of my eyes. but i blinked them back.

"i love you jack,"

"i love you so much more grayson, but i have to go now,"

AUTHORS NOTE
this is so bad and
so rushed but do you
guys think it's cute?