Chapter 4 part 2 (Short)

I'm looking at Jaylene Voorhees in the eyes and she puts down her machete and sits down next to me while putting her hand on my cheek and said.

Jaylene "I can't believe that I finally get to talk to you YN I missed you so much we have so much catching up to do."

YN "Yeah we do."

She stands up and grabs one of my arms and helps me to my feet she then grabs her machete and we start walking to where no one can see us. We head to an abandoned camp room and that one so happened to be the one that I slept in when we went here as kids.

YN "Man it's weird being in here after so long."

Jaylene "Yeah that's true."

I look at her face and I see that she's sad.

YN "What's wrong?"

Jaylene "Why aren't you afraid of me?"

YN "Did you seriously ask that question?"

She tilts her head to the side and I say.

YN "When we were kids I wasn't afraid of you and you wonder why I'm not afraid of you."

Jaylene "I kill people."

YN "That doesn't compare to when I thought you were out of my life forever when those kids left you to die in that lake that was the only time I was really afraid in my entire life."

I give her a hug and she quickly responded by wrapping her arms around me and putting her head into my neck and she had tears running down her face. Then out of nowhere *POW!!*

It happened so suddenly I fall to the ground and I'm clenching my leg.

Jaylene "YN!!"

She got onto the ground and looks at my leg then spots one of the campers with a gun. I saw the look in her eyes that said you just fucked up. She got up and she walked out of the cabin few seconds later I hear girly screaming, and someone gets thrown through the window. Jaylene then comes back and says.

Jaylene "Here let me help you."

She helped me onto the bed and as soon as I lay on it she grabs a first aid kit and says.

Jaylene "You can do this, you can do this."

YN "Hey look at me Jaylene."

She stares at me and I say.

YN "Relax get the alcohol that's in there and pour it on the wound."

She nods and grabs the alcohol and when she pours it on there she says.

Jaylene "This may sting."

YN "Alright."

As it hits my wound I feel pain but I'm not going to get her to start freaking out because of the pain.

Jaylene "How does that not sting?"

YN "I have a high pain tolerance, and this is nothing compared to cauterizing my wound earlier."

She then has a needle and to close the wound. I walked her through how to give stitches and wrap up my leg.

YN "Thank you Jaylene.

She smiled and as she did she brought her face close to mine and I did the same and our lips touched she fell forwards and we both land on the bed with her on top of me while we kiss. I got my hands at her sides holding onto her I then move my hands lower to her ass and I grab it causing her to let out a little yelp before going back into the kiss we roll to where she's laying down and I'm kissing her and it gets to the point to where she looks at me and puts her hands below the belt and says.

Jaylene "YN I need you."

End of chapter 4 part 2

Sorry for it being short.