Chapter Thirty-Eight

Start from the beginning

“Why does this stuff taste so good?”

Draco exploded into a blush again. “Harry!" It took a second for him to force out an answer. "Supposed... It has to. Read the book."

The Gryffindor laughed, sliding three of his fingers through the slick running down Draco’s leg to lube up his fingers. Before Draco could start bitching, he circled his finger around the rim before pressing down gently. The teasing pressure on an area sp sensitive was driving Draco insane as he tried to push back onto the finger. Unfortunately, Harry was holding his hip too tight for him to move back. There would surely be bruises but he didn’t mind all that much. Another way to know that he was Claimed.

After what seemed like eternity, Harry finally pushed his finger in up to the second knuckle. Draco was really tight but he was still a little bit loose from their activities last night. Harry groaned, trying not to lose it at how hot it felt inside of his mate.

“Harry!!” Draco whined again, pushing back for more. Harry had been distracted enough for him to fight back against the raven-haired boys grip. Harry pulled his finger out, pressing back in with two and immediately starting to make little scissoring movements to open him up. The burn was awful at first but faded away quickly. He liked the little pain. It reminded him that this wasn’t just a dream and he wasn’t going to end up back at his house, alone, with the mark of the devils on his arm, and his awful father.

All coherent thoughts left as another finger was pushed in. Harry made a soft noise of approval, whispering little praises as he watched his fingers slowly disappear and reappear in his lovers body.

“Think you’re ready? You need to be honest with me.”

“Yes- yeah... I’m ready. I’m ready.” Draco managed to gasp out, lowering himself down onto his forearms and pressing his face into the mattress.

There was so much slick coming out of him that all Harry had to do was roll on a condom and thrust between Draco’s asscheeks a few times before he was fully lubed up. He wasn’t entirely sure when he had lost his shirt and pants but the socks were driving him crazy. He pulled them off and slipped a hand around Draco’s length and started to stroke him slowly. The blond sighed, a tiny, happy sound.

Lining himself up, he slowly pushed in. There was some resistance to the intrusion that Draco had been practically begging for but it soon passed. Both boys groaned loudly when Harry bottomed out.

“You alright kitten?”

“Yeah… I’m good. Just a second. Second to rest. Adjust.” He kept in the position he was, breathing hard and closing his eyes.

Harry waited until Draco was pushing back, trying to get the Gryffindor to move, before he reached back around Draco and starting stroking him again. Draco moaned when he thumbed the underside of the head and started to pull out slowly.

Draco couldn’t stop the noises that spilled from his mouth. Little whimpers and moans. Grunts and tiny pleas for Harry to go harder. Which Harry wasn’t listening to.

He was going his own pace, not wanting to go too fast. He kept his strokes slow, a touch enough to tease but not enough to make Draco come yet.

He used the hand that wasn’t wrapped around Draco’s cock to hug around his chest and lift the neko up, back onto his hands instead of his forearms. When he finally got Draco in the spot that he wanted him, he commanded in a rough voice;

“Grab the headboard.”

Draco did what he was told immediately this time, not even trying to argue. Harry grabbed onto his shoulders and without warning, started to roughly pound into him. Draco made a punched out noise of surprise but started moving back into the thrusts. The headboard kept hitting the wall of the tent, making it rippled and shake. Thank the stars for the silencing charm because Draco could not shut up.

“Please Harry. I can take it. I need it. More. Please?”

“Only because you beg so prettily kitten.”

The thrusts got slower but harder, making Draco’s body slam forwards. The only sounds in the room were the slapping of skin together everytime Harry’s hips bumped against Draco’s ass.

“Oh.” The tiny mewl was the only thing Draco could say before he was cumming, his eyes whiting out from the pleasure. He was far gone again, just like last night. Harry took advantage of this, quickening his pace and thrusting hard one, two, three times before he came.

When he pulled out, Draco made a little noise of protest and tried to grab at Harry’s wrist, wanting to be cuddled. ‘So he’s the cuddle-after-sex person.’ Harry thought, rolling off the condom and tying in a knot before getting up and dropping it into the trash can. He grabbed his wand and after a quick cleaning spell, him, Draco, and their bed were washed off. Harry helped Draco pull up his sweatpants and retrieved a pair of thrown boxers which he threw on.

Draco cuddled up to him sleepily the second that Harry laid down under the covers. He was curled up against his side, eyes closed and already starting to drift off.

“Cute.” Harry kissed the top of his head. “Good night Dray.”

Draco was already letting out his soft little snores.