Ben sighed

"(y/n) I already told you "He picked up your shirt "You are beautiful and you always will be"

This gave you a bit more confidence but you were still a little insecure.

Ben then grabbed the bottom of your shirt picking it up slowly and slightly.  You nodded slowly letting him know that he could take your shirt off.

He smiled and took it off

You stood there blushing and covering your stomach and chest

Ben grabbed your arms and pulled them away gently from your body

"See (y/n), you're gorgeous. .."

You smiled and kissed him passionately

You tugged on his shirt, he broke the kiss and took it off revealing his tone body.

You blushed and your face was fully red

Ben noticed and chuckled

He then grabbed you and started kissing you passionately again.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he rested his hands on your waist.

He then tugged at your pants. You hesitated before slowly taking them off.

Ben looked up and down at you smirking

"Ben!!" Your face was red "Hey thats not fair you take off your pants!"

Ben laughed and took his pants off leaving him in his boxers.  You could see his member stickin straight out inside them.

Your face was getting boiling hot. Ben just laughed "Well you gotta fix it this time"

He pulled you in for another passionate kiss as you both fell onto the bed with him on top of you.

He tried to unhook your bra not breaking the kiss.

You were really nervous but you really wanted him now.

He finally unhooked your bra and threw it across the room still kissing you.

He then used one hand to tease your breast and the other to rub your woman hood through your underwear.

This made you moan and filled you with pleasure.

"B-Ben... P-please s-stop teasing me"

You needed him now, you were getting really wet.

"Hehehe your getting real wet (y/n)" Ben smirked

He then pulled off your underwear. You gasped felling really embarrassed being naked infront of Ben but you still wanted him.

Ben then pulled his boxers off showing his man hood sticking right up.

Your face couldn't get any more red by now.

He then positioned himself on top of you with his members tip slightly touching your womanhood.

He waited for your permission

You nodded and he slowly entered.

Pain filled your body and all you could do was let out a squeal. Tears left your eyes as Ben was fully in you. Blood dripped out of your woman hood as Ben stayed still letting you adjust to him.

You then slowly nodded.

Ben wiped your tears away and started thrusting in and out of you slowly. 

It hurt you for a while but then it stopped and your hormones kicked in wanting more.

"Ben h-harder, f-faster"

Ben did as told and moved harder and faster.

Pleasure filled your body wanting more and more. You didn't know it would feel this good.

"M-more Ben p-please!"

You needed him

A knot then started forming in your stomach getting bigger by the minute.

"B-Ben I-I think I'm gonna a-a gonna..."

"M-me too"

Moaning filled the room as Ben trusted in and out, in and out, quickly

You came and Ben came right after inside of you

Both panting Ben plopped down beside you

"(y/n)"

"yes Ben"

you were both completely out of breath

"I really love you"

"I really love you too"

You smiled and pulled the cover over you, as well as Ben.

"Goodnight Benny"

"You're lucky that I love you and that I let you call me that"

You then both fell asleep

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××*××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry guys this is the last chapter :/

But I am working on a new book called "The secrets within" that already has two chapters done, so if you could check that out I would really appreciate it and thank you for reading ^w^

Luv ya

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥