Im sorry

readers pov~

  Ben and I sat on his bed in complete silence for what seemed like forever. Ben finaly broke the silence by saying

"Do you want to head nack to your house to get your things?"

"Ben are you sure you want me to live here?"

"Of course I want you to live here!! "

I thought about it for a while, I thought about my family, my friends.... I didnt know if I could leave them.

"Ben.... what about my family and my friends back home? I can't just leave them....."

Ben thought about what to say "But (y/n) you have to live with us...... I- I cant handle not being with you"

What Ben had just said made me blush,  I cared about him too but I couldn't just abandon my life back home. "Im sorry Ben.... but I have to go back, I cant leave the life I have back home...."

I looked over at Ben,  but he was silent.... then I saw a tear fall slowly down his cheek. My heart broke at the site of Ben crying, crying for me.......

I leaned over and slightly kissed his cheek making him look over to me.

"Im sorry Ben, but the rest of my family would be worried and I still have to go back to school in the fall with my friends....." I knew I just couldnt just leave (bff/n) alone.

Ben nodded his head and grabbed my hand leading me to his computer.

"Close your eyes" Ben said trying not to cry.

I obeyed his command

Ben soon picked me up while I still had my eyes closed.

Before I knew it, we were in my house..... in the same spot I met Ben....

Ben looked over at me but we both stood in complete silence untill I broke it

"Goodbye Ben.... I -I love you"

Ben looked over at me shocked at what I have said. I felt embarrassed telling him that I loved him.

Bens pov~

  I told (y/n) to close her eyes because I was going to go through the computer with her.... to take her home...

It was at her house until she said something that I would never forget
"I love you"

It took me a while until I said something back

"I love you too (y/n)... I did the moment I first saw you"

She looked at me and then ran to me and gave me a hug.

I hugged her back, never wanting to let go.

Readers pov~

   Ben loves me.... he loves me....

I hugged him and I never wanted to let go.

After what seemed like forever we finally let go

"I'll miss yoh Ben"

"Ya, I'll miss you too" Ben had a very shaky voice and I sounded like he was trying not to cry. "Well I got to go back to the mansion, Slender will start to get worried"

"Ya, ok"

"Bye (y/n)"

"Bye Ben..."

Then he was gone, he went into my computer, and was gone....

I felt a tear run down my cheek and headed to my room.

I layed down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

I heard a car come onto the driveway then the door open.

I ran out of my room and went down to the living room to find my Dad

"Dad?"

"(y/n)!"

My Dad came up to me and hugged me really tight

"Dad?! I- I cant.... Breath!"

He let go of me

"Im sorry, its just that... you're all that I have now"

My Dad started to tear up which made me start to cry remembering that my Mom was in the hospital "D- did Mom-"

I was interupted by my Dad

"Yes, s-she's gone"

I started cry because my Mom was like a best friend.... and now she's gone......

Bens pov~

   I went back to the mansion as I wiped tears from my face.

"Dude whats wrong?" I heard Jeff at my door

"Nothing, go away"

I ran out of my room and ran into Slender

"Ben? Whats wrong, and wheres (y/n)?"

"I-I had to take her home....."

"What why?"

"She didn't want to leave her friends and family" I could feel myself start to tear up.

Slender looked at me

"Ben, do you want her here?"

"Yes! Of course I do!!"

"Then listen closely because I have a plan"

I was filled with joy "Really?! Ok! Whats the plan?!"