"Come down mate, it's not worth fighting for her"

"THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE IN LOVE WITH HER!"

"THEN GET OVER HER! She does nothing but use you and hurt you!"

I pull myself out of Zayn's grip, straightening my clothes out. I run my fingers through my hair, feeling nothing but heartbreak and anger. I felt like crying but I won't I refuse to. I'm a man now and I have no time to cry.
I took out my phone and checked the time, thankful that it's not so late at night. I know that any of the boys won't take me to Flo's house but I want to see my daughter.

"Justin, give me a ride. I'm leaving"

"Where are you going?" Niall asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm going to Flo's house"

"You can't be serious?!" Louis shouted to my response.

"She's not worth the fight Harold!"

"I'm not going for her, I'm going to see my daughter. Come on Justin"

Justin shakes his head and rolls his eyes as we leave the others standing there as we make our way to his car. I could tell he's just as annoyed as the others, he hangs out with us on a regular basis, plus he is best mates with Zayn and Niall. We've known him since middle school and he was around when Flo and I started dating. He knows everything from Flo getting pregnant to finding out she was cheating, since Zayn and Niall tell him everything.
We get to his car as he takes out his cars keys and unlocks his car doors.

"Well on the bright side, I'll get to meet you daughter"

"Yeah, the boys have already"

"I can't wait, it's pretty exciting"

"Justin! Is that you?"

We turn around to the sound of a girl's voice, my mood lightened up as soon as I am met with big brown eyes.

"Oh hey! What's up?" Justin greets, giving her a small friendly hug.

"Nothing, I was just walking my dog. What are you doing here?"

"I was just here at a party with my friends, but I'm about to go home with my pal here"  he said, patting my shoulder

"What party?"

"The party at Tom Parker's house"

" Oh.."

Her face expression quickly changes from a smile to frown. She didn't seem very fond of hearing Tom's name at all. I wonder why, it's kinda weird.

"Well I got to go. My dog needs to be fed" she said, picking up her dog as it licks her face. Justin nods, petting the dog on its head before saying his goodbyes and we head to his car.