"But I moved on, didn't I? I took a step each day to get over it and I eventually did. Plus, right now I kinda have my eyes on someone else but she could care less about me"

"Really?! Who?!" Niall shouts, leaning closer to him as Justin furrows his eyebrows and slightly moves back.

"Uh it's that new girl, the number one student in our class"

"Ew Justin! Don't crush on Florina, that's Harry's ex!"

"What the fuck Niall! It's not Flo!"

"Besides, she's not number one anymore. She's ranked number 2 in the whole school" Zayn shrugged, taking a sip of his Coke.

"Then what does she look like?" asked Niall, annoying Justin as he rolls his eyes.

"Well she average height, cute baby faced, short brown hair-"

"Big brown eyes?"

Everyone turns to me, blank but stunned looks on their faces as they stare right at me. I furrowed my eyes and shrugged at them, as I was confused and annoyed.

"What?"

"Well someone has been paying attention to the new girl" Louis teased, wiggling his eyes brows at me.

I just smacked my lips and turned away so they wouldn't see my face turning red as a tomato. What is that supposed to mean? I just happen to notice her eyes, is that so surprising?

"Well back off Styles, she's mine!" joked Justin, throwing his napkin at me as I just snorted and smirked.

"Nah I'm just kidding. I tried asking her out but she turned me down"

"When did you ask her out?" Zayn asked.

"Last week when I stopped by her job. I didn't know she worked there to be honest, I just saw there coincidentally. I asked her out but she just didn't seem interested"

"Sucks for you!" Louis teased, laughing his ass off while Niall nudges him with his elbow. Niall turns to him and gives him a lecture.

"It's rude to laugh at someone who have no chance at love Louis! It's bad enough that he'll probably be alone for the rest of his life!"

Louis looks at Justin again and starts bursting into tears from all the laughter. He bangs his fist on the table, trying to catch his breath.

"Geez thanks Niall" Justin rolled his eyes, as Niall nods and smiles

Liam finally comes with our food, placing our plates in front of us one by one. Niall immediately starts chowing down since he got his plate before us. How can so much food fit in such a small body like his?

"I don't think anyone will have a chance with her. She seems like she's 'high maintenance' or some shit like that" Zayn finger quotes.

"I wouldn't waste my time on a chick like that, even if she is hot"