"Hello?"

"Hello, may I please speak to Harry Styles?"

"Yes, this is Harry"

"Well good afternoon Mr. Styles, I'm calling from the clinic to notify you that we have the DNA results"

My eyes widen as I sat up from the bed, running my fingers through my hair. Oh god, here we go.

"Yes, I'm listening"

"Well Mr. Styles, the DNA results read that Elle Marie Styles and Harold Edward Styles, have a dna percentage which indicates ninety-nine, point, five percent (99.5%) as a match which means, you are the father of Elle Marie Styles"

"What a relief! Thank you!"

I sighed, smiling to myself knowing that a heavy weight off my shoulders have been lifted. Elle is my daughter. After another few minutes of talking to the lady on the phone I hung up and jumped onto my bed excitedly.

"YES! ELLE IS MY DAUGHTER!!"

"I mean duh, have you not seen her eyes Harold?"

"Shut up"

"I'm bored Harry, can we go somewhere now? Let's just go to the party I was telling you about"

"No way, I don't want to ruin my chances on reconciling my relationship with Flo by hooking up with random girls"

"How is going to a party going to ruin your chances? Just forget about her and lighten up for once. What can go wrong tonight?"

I bit my bottom lip and shrugged to myself. I haven't had a day to myself since Elle was born and now that I know the truth, I could use this time off to go celebrate. Plus, it's been a while since I went out with the boys. I look up at Louis and smirked.

"Fine, lets go"

"AWESOME! I'LL WAIT FOR YOU AT THE CAR!!!"

Louis jumped off the bed and sprinted out of my room. Why is he my best mate again? I chuckled and take out my phone, pulling up the Message app, sending Flo a text.

Harry: Hey how's it going with the baby? I got the results.

Flo 💕: She's Fine. Taken care of. I can't talk right now, text you later.

Hm, somehow I'm getting an odd feeling in the back of my mind.

I stood up from bed, grabbed my wallet and headed out of my room. It's been a while since I went out a socialize with anybody so this will be kind of new and awkward to me.

I hope everything goes well tonight.

================

"PARTY TIME, WOOHOO!!"

Louis went inside the house, walking straight to the table with different alcohol drinks on it. I walk in and look around to see nothing but drunk teenagers laughing amongst themselves, a few making out with each other, others passed out in the staircase or ground. Damn, these kids go hard.

"HARRY! OVER HERE!"

I looked over to see Niall waving his arm up at me, he was standing next to Zayn and some other guy while drinking a beer. I walk over to them, passing through all the chaos these freshman were causing.