...What? | Part Four

Bakugou's POV

"Actually, I'm pretty sure I love Kacchan." 

Who the heck is Kac--

oh...OH. 

I stopped following them, I looked away. I instantly felt my face heat up. More than before. I choked on my breath for a second. 

LOVE?!

N-no. I misheard, they're probably talking about someone else. 

Stop, Katsuki. Just continue following them until something happens. 

I stopped being stupid, and kept following them, and noticed the blonde was skipping like a three year old. I got closer again, closer than before. I have to attack them before either one of them could activate their quirks. We'd now walked far enough that we were in a town. I was following them and trying not to be seen by hiding in the alleyways. No one was really on the streets or sidewalks, the town seemed kinda abandoned.  I wasn't paying attention, and I tripped over some freaking cat that ran across my path. I seemed to have stepped on it's tail, because it hissed loudly, blowing my cover even more than my loud footsteps from tripping. Thankfully I turned into a nearby alleyway in time, but I heard them stop talking. They were less than a block away, my heart started racing. 

Then I heard Deku say, "Keep walking a bit ahead, we can't be late. I'll check whatever that is out."

"You sure~? I don't want to leave you behind, Izuku-kun~."

"Yeah, It's fine. Tomura would kill us if we failed."

"If you say so~."

They stopped talking. I heard footsteps. I stopped breathing. The footsteps got closer, I got ready to attack. I wasn't sure if I should though. That blonde would notice, and they'd both attack me. Before I could make a solid plan, Deku walked past the alley I was hiding out in, and noticed me almost right away. He opened his mouth to say something, but I put my hand over his mouth and pushed him onto the brick wall. (Bakugou is a distance away from him, the alley is wider than normal you weirdos)  I looked outside of the alley to see if the blonde noticed anything, she didn't, thank All Might. I felt Deku giggle from behind my hand. 

"What are you laughing at, idiot."

He pointed at his hand, signaling that he couldn't really talk. Annoyed, I move my hand to the lower part of his neck, applying a bit of pressure.

"This is very cliche, Kacchan. An alleyway, a villain and a hero...but isn't type of thing supposed to be romantic?" He was smirking now.

"Shut up, psycho."

"Oh really? Does the whole romantic idea bother you?"

I tighten my grip a little as a warning. He giggles in that annoying way. I bring my eyes to his and grit my teeth. "Listen, Deku. I'm not the one who said I loved you."His eyes widened a bit, then a light blush came to his face. He sighed, then smirked in such an annoying way. 

"So. You heard that?"

"Yeah. Don't think I feel the same way, twerp. You're a villain. You belong with the trash." He sighed once more, still smirking. 

"Then why'd you kiss me?" I stopped concentrating and hesitated, loosening my grip a little. "I-.." I came to my senses and tightened my grip again. "Didn't I tell you to shut up?" Deku squirmed a little, trying to stand up straight. 

"Kacchan, you do realize my hands are free."

Now it was my turn to smirk. "Yeah, but if you try anything I'll blow your face off." 

"But what about her." Before I could make sense of what he said I felt a sharp pain in my arm, like a shot at the doctor's office. I looked over at my arm to see that the stupid blonde had stuck a needle into my arm, quickly starting to extract my blood. I turn over, loosing my grip on Deku, and forcing the needle out of my arm, making the pain in my arm worse. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I force out an explosion in her face, well at least aimed for it. She moved out of the way before I could blow her head off. I switch the other way to see which way Goldilocks went, but I was given a smack across the face from Deku, and was pushed up against the other wall by him. I shoved him off, landing a hit on his jaw and stomach. The crazy chic came towards me with a knife out of no where. I barely dodged and aimed an explosion at her, just shyly singeing her stupid hair. I was pushed up to the wall once again by that useless freak. The action suddenly stopped and I had time to catch up with what was happening.

"Go on, Toga. I got this."

"You sure, Izuku~? He's stronger than I anticipated." 

"Yeah, I'm sure, just go ahead, remember the mission." 

"Right~, have fun with Kacchan~."

I tried to break from his grip but he had his stupid quirk activated this time. He had green lightning bolts surging all around him.

 Ignoring him, but with a slight blush on my face, I start activating an explosion. "Nope, not this time, you gotta pay attention this time." Faster than I could tell what was happening, he took out a syringe and placed it into my arm. 

"What are you doing, IDIOT. Get that trash out of my arm." I still could just barely move while his quirk was activated. 

He can't be stronger than me, he's a wimp. 

I stopped thinking about his weird quirk and tried to activate mine once again, but it didn't work. I couldn't pin why it wasn't working then I realized. "What did you put in my arm, freak."  Deku laughed, "Just a little something to stop your quirk from working for the next 24 hours." 

24 HOURS?!

I growled through my teeth, "What is wrong with you." 

"A lot. But I wanted to have a chat." He brought his face closer to mine. "Why don't we talk about that kiss?" I stopped trying to release his grip, but only for a second. "Come on, Kacchan. What's so wrong with a simple kiss?" He sighed in an annoyed tone, then proceeded to grab my lower face. Our faces were barely an inch apart. 

"Shut up." I say through gritted teeth. He silently laughed to himself once more. He made eye contact for about 2 seconds before moving his face closer to mine, acting as if he was going to kiss me again...

(AN) 

i am so sorry for not posting for about a week, ill try to drop about two chapters tonight. Sorry for the very bad quality of this, im writing this at about midnight or smth, idk. hhhh next chapter might be better, but i have very bad writing skills. anywayyyy hope you enjoyed, goodbye :D