Chapter 4

Harry 

"You think I should text her?" I asked Liam, who was sitting across from me. We went to Starbucks and went for a coffee run in the afternoon. "Yeah, but I would ask her what she's up to. Something like that." Liam took a sip of his ice tea. I took out my phone and decided to text Samantha.

"Hey if you don't have any plans for tonight I think we should hang out and do something. Text me back."

Now it was the waiting game. I took a couple sips of my smoothie and then I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and it was Samantha texting me back.

"Yeah that would be fun, but I can't I got a lot of homework. I'll talk to you later!"

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. Liam looked up. "What did she say?" I took a sip and said, "Yeah, but she said she was too busy and can't." Liam was quiet for a minute. "Now what?" I asked helpless.  "You'll be fine Harry. Come on and let's leave." He said getting up. I grabbed my smoothie and stood up. We left our table and started walking on the sidewalk. We walked around the city and ended up at the community college. I was looking at the college kids there and it made me want to leave. I never liked school and I never got the opportunity of going to college.

There, Liam and I, stood and was looking up at the big college. I looked away and started finishing my drink. Liam looked over at me. "I would think college would be fun. Wouldn't it Harry?" I shook my head and said, "I don't want to talk about it." We started walking away from the college. "Why don't you want to talk about it?" "Whenever I see a college it reminds me of my sister." I said drinking my smoothie. Liam chuckled and said, "Well is that a bad thing?" I glanced at him then back down. "No, it's not a bad thing. I just think that my mom is disappointed in me for dropping out of school and joining this ridiculous band." Liam starting drink his ice tea then said, "You think she'll be disappointed? Well once our music career boost then she won't." I shook my head. "It's bogus. Whenever my sister graduates from college my mom will be so proud of her that won't have even time for me whenever our career rises." 

Liam shook his head and said, "No she'll be proud for both of you guys." As Liam and I continued to walk, we just started walking to our apartment instead. 

"Hey, hey, hey," Liam said entering our apartment. We noticed Niall was the only one there. "Where is everyone?" Niall was sitting on the couch and was watching a TV show. "Oh, well Louis is just exploring the city and Zayn is on a date again." "Again?" I asked confused. Liam looked at me and said, "You didn't know about Zayn. He was on a date last night." I nodded and said, "Yeah I thought he was sleeping or something." Liam smiled at me while he sat down next Niall and together they were watching the TV show. 

I sighed and left the living room. I walked into my bedroom and laid on my bed. I was bored and there was nothing to do. I really hated days like these because I had more time to think about good things and bad things and I didn't really like that. Days like these I just wanted them to pass. They were like a storm and I wanted them to leave. Soon enough I started drifting off into my sleeping stage and I just closed my eyes and let it all happen. 

~

author notes:

here's another chapter ! and i hope you guys enjoy it.

thank you for reading and voting. 

i kinda hope you guys like this fanfic cause i worked hard and i hope its not the same like others or that would be dissappointing cause this was my fanfic idea and i had to think really hard. 

i just wanted it to be differenet :-)

keep voting and commenting and reading and enjoying pls !! thank you