Cowboys?

A/N: So I lied, I guess. I changed my mind and decided to include Doc and Chavez in this story because it wouldn't be the same without them. Yen Sun isn't in this though, so sorry.

I tried to do the Regulators best I could so sorry if they don't talk Western enough.

Please enjoy the first chap and lemme know what ya think. :)

Sodapop mopped the floor of the DX, letting out a sigh, bored. Steve was lying back on his chair behind the counter, reading a car magazine, yawning.

"Man, if we don't get any customers soon, this is gonna be a long night." He gruffed, it being a slow day.

"Hey, there's only like two hours left until we close." Soda shrugged. "Then we're home free."

"But still, that's two hours wasted jus' sittin' here. Somebody has to come in...." Steve huffed.

"Well, maybe they're all jus-"

"Hold the phone," Steve interrupted, sitting up, watching out the glass wall.

"What? What?" Soda questioned.

"Look." Steve slowly pointed and stood, eyebrows furrowing.

Soda looked and his eyes widened as he saw what had caught Steve's attention.

Six horses were making their way towards the DX and it looked like each one had someone sitting in the saddle.

"Steve? Are those......cowboys?" Soda slowly asked, watching the horses, a little confused.

"I dunno.....but whoever the hell they are, they better not let their horses sh** in our parking lot." Steve mused, watching as the men rode their horses up to the building, looked around a little and then eventually tied up their horses to the bike rack as they each hopped off.

"They sure look like cowboys," Soda blinked as he watched them, seeing one was very tall, another short and one was blonde. They all looked like teenagers.

"Well then what are they doing here? They can't be getting gas." Steve shook his head a little, watching.

"Well here they come." Soda straightened a little as he watched the strangers come to the door, the little bell ringing.

The tall one gave the short one a push as he led the rest inside. "I don't wanna hear it, Kid, now shut the hell up. Now be respectable."

Soda blinked as the tall one walked the others in and looked at Steve, then Soda.

His expression was like granite, hard and mean, almost emotionless, his dark brown eyes giving him a look that showed he was in charge. He was very tall, with black hair and a large cowboy hat, a handkerchief around his neck.

Soda couldn't help but gape a little as the others filed in around the tall one and Soda almost squeaked when he saw all of them had holsters with big, shiny guns in them.

Suddenly realising this could be a robbery, he stepped a little closer towards Steve, mumbling an 'uh oh.'

The others were looking around and murmuring to each other lowly while the short one was smiling and giggling.

Soda instantly did a double-take when he looked at the short one, not sure if he was seeing him right.

"Uh, Soda, is that Two-Bit?" Steve murmured to Soda quietly, looking confused as well.

"I-I don't think so...." Soda blinked, watching with furrowed eyebrows, eyes drawn to the one that looked like their buddy.

The tall one gave the giggling short one an elbow to the stomach with a hiss, eyebrows furrowed. "Enough." Then he cleared his throat and looked at Steve and Soda.