Love groups

people please vote for this!

i hope people like this, i'm not a very good writer, but please do comment. Thx.

_____________________________________

Samantha POV

--------------

I am Samantha, the daughter of Jane and Sam Frances. I am 11 and just entering middle school. I am quiet and shy, and I love to draw, sing and read also, I get A's in all my classes. You could say that I am what you call, "popular" at least if you count girls in the hallways blushing when I ask them a question, even if they're in my grade. I have an older brother, Collin who is 15. People tell me that we look alike, but, I completely disagree. I have long light brown, straight hair, and I have blue eyes. My nose is small, and my lips are thin, but, full and are a deep red. I am 5'0 and i am around the same size as all my six close friends, over the summer, I got skinnier before entering middle school and my friends made me go school shopping. They bought clothes that I thought were really pretty, but, that probably wouldn't look good on me. It was the first day of middle school, I wore a new pair of skinny jeans and a floral one sleeve tee and converse (all bought with friends). I thought it was casual, but, the other girls in our grade were blushing with fury because I looked better than they did, and the boys looked like I was a goddess or something. I didn't notice this though because I was too excited to see my bf's, so I just walked into the courtyard and waited for my friends. When Maya, Becca, Leah, and Alyssa had finally arrived. Julia was walking slowly behind everyone else. Maya smirked and then I noticed that practically our whole grade was looking at us like we were super models. Then I noticed that five of the cutest boys, also the "popular" ones who were in our grade came up to us. One of them came up to me and said, "hey, what's up with the new do?" I didn't reply. He was about the same height as me, just an inch or two taller. He had blue eyes (like mine), and was wearing a blue striped polo with baggy jeans and the DC company sneakers. His light brown bangs drooped down, but, didn't hit his eyes blew in the end of summer breeze. He was really handsome, by the time I had finished observing him, the rest of my friends were talking to the boys like they had known each other for a long time. The boy that had came up to me told me his name was Josh, I thought it definitely fit him. Then I turned around before he could see me blush. I hoped he couldn't see. 'in the corner of my eye, I noticed that Josh had moved back into the group and was talking to another handsome boy.

--------------

Josh POV

------------

I stood against the tree looking at the beautiful girl standing in front of me. I had told her my name was Josh and then she turned around. I could see that she was blushing, but, I didn't understand why. I walked over to Paul to see that he was looking at another girl in the group who was about 5.89. I shook Paul's arm and he stopped looking. I told him to try talking to the girl that he was looking at, but, he shook his head. Paul was my friend since elementary school and I knew he could be very shy and stubborn at that. The girls turned to us and told us their names. The girl i talked to had fled from the group, walking to the door. I had two classes with her, math, and english. Three of her friends from the morning also had shared english and math class with us. Including the the one that Paul had been looking at. I still hadn't gotten the chance to talk to her, that day. Paul, Justin, and Jeff were also with me in english and math. The day went on and during lunch, The girls had a table in the corner, they filled up half the table so Justin, kind of like the leader of our group sat down next to the girl he was with in the morning. She seemed to be the one leading the group. We started talking normally like we were all best friends. Paul and I sat in silence, so did the girl who I talked to and the girl Paul looked at earlier. Once lunch finished, we headed to our next classes, and soon after our classes finished, I met up with the rest of the boys and girls. seemed like we were gonna hang in the park. I went up to the girl that I had talked to and asked her what her name was. She responded with her bell like voice, "oh I forgot, my name is Samantha". I thought for a moment, her name fit her perfectly. I smiled cause I liked the name, and then she suddenly said, "my nickname is Sam". "nice nickname." I responded.

__________________________________

Samantha POV

-----------------------

I had told him my name and my nickname, and then I gave myself a mental encouragement because I hadn't spoken to any boys before. I wondered how Becca was feeling, she told me that the boy that Josh went over to talk to was staring rite at her. She was probably feeling nervous. She was even more shy than I was and she was naturally pretty unlike me, who had all of our friends make me pretty. She was walking next to the guy that looked at her that morning. She was actually smiling and since I was walking behind her, I taped her back waiting for her to realize. We continued walking next to the boys, but I had my fun. I said something to her to make her blush as a joke, but I noticed then that the boy next to her looked at Becca in a caring way. I was weirded out by his look, but I forgot it. Josh looked at me with eager eyes, we were sitting on a park bench doing our homework. I smiled to him and smiled back and then went back to talking to the boys. Then I noticed Josh and the boys look up at us, and told us their names, "Josh, Justin, Paul, Jeff, Tim, and Cam". We girls just passed giggles between ourselves and went back to doing our homework. When we were done, we headed home after saying bye. Josh and Paul had walked Becca and I home. Justin took Maya because they actually lived in the same area of neighborhood and Cam took Leah with Jeff and Julia. Tim left with Alyssa in the completely opposite direction of all of us. I couldn't stop smiling.