010

--nancy--

"I'm sorry yeonwoo but...

It's a no for now."

Yes. I know i hurted yeonwoo but i still have plans in my life that i want to do without getting interrupted.

I mean, i want to do it all with yeonwoo but not now.

She accepted it anyway.

I'll just say yes if i'm ready.

"It's okay." She said, not looking into my eyes.  "I'm okay. I'll just help you with your plans from now on." She faked a smile.

Guilty.

I feel guilty.

But i think that she's too fast. We are still studying.

I want to finish my studies first before marrying someone.

"Isn't it unfair? I'm not saying that you're unfair but that's actually what i'm saying." Jungkook joked.

"She did everything for you. She saved you, thrice."

"Yeonwoo's also studying but she still wants to marry you. She's not worried about her plans because all of her plans includes you." He added.

"Hey! Stop making me feel bad. It's for us, for our future." I defend.

"Look at taehyung and i. We're sweet right?"

"Yes."

"You know that i'll do everything for taehyung right?"

"Yes."

"If you love a person. You'll do anything for them..anything.Even if it will cause you pain.  Even if you know that it will hurt you. You will do it just to make them happy. Because that's what love is."

--yeonwoo--

"Stop calling her selfish. She's not selfish."

"Of course she is! The rings are expensive!" Ahin shouted so i hit her in the head.

"Make sure to pay me back later!" She added.

"Yeah yeah i will!" I shouted in her ears.

But i understand. We are still young and marrying her just came into my mind when i can't think of a surprise.

I mean, i want to marry her but thank god she said no! Because i also still have plans.

"Have you seen her." Ahin spoke.

"Who."

"Her."

"Who's her?" I asked angrily. Why can't she just say the name?