Chapter 13.-But you're..dead!

Start from the beginning

" Now what? " Curse you,you little-

" What? " I turned to Hann and she had a worried look on her face.

" Now what happens? " I look at her confused.

" You disobeyed the orders. " and that's when it hit me.

" NO! " I shouted and pushed Yusei away from me as i stood up.I covered my face with my hands and walked around the room.

" No! " I sobbed and Yus and Hann came to me trying to calm me down.

" You don't understand! "

" Well then explain to us and we will understand. " Yusei softly said and put his hand on my shoulder.Place where he touched me was on fire as he removed my hands from my face and put his finger under mu chin, turning my head to look at him.

" They will find you..th-they will..they will.. " Yusei started making small circles on my back with his other hand to comfort me and I found myself calming down.No one ever had this effect on me.Ever.

" They will kill all people i care for.Including you two,Autumn...Sarah.. "Tear escaped my eye and Yusei wiped it with his thumb smiling at me.

" You think we're that easy to kill?! I'm dissapointed! " Hann put her hand on her chest,fake hurt making me giggle a little.

" She's right don't worry,they will never get us! " I looked at the door and there stood Autumn smiling at me widely with her thumb up and other hand on her waist.

Sun shone trough the window as it slowly but surely made it's way to the new day.I smiled and looked at Yusei again.He just stayed quiet,determination in his night blue eyes.He hugged me and I hugged back burrying my face in his chest.He snuggled his face in my hair and I giggled.

" I'll always be here for you " he whispered.It was a promise.

*~············~* (A/N WOHOO FINALY LONG ENOUGH CHAPTER TO PUT THIS IN IT!!)

I flinched as I heard some loud sound turning to look for any danger,but only seeing Hann closing the door and walking in the room.

" Geez calm down you've been flinching at every freaking sound-LOOK THEY'RE COMING FOR US! " I immediately jumped and looked around getting my knife out but after a while i realised Autumn was laughing at her not so funny joke.

" C'mon Autumn don't be like that oh my gawd I swear I almost got a heart attack.. " I pushed my knife back in my boot and sat back down on the couch next to Yusei sinking in it.

He laughed and I glared at him.He put his arms up in defeat.

" Sorry sorry "

" I'm gonna go check on that lunch or whatever " Autumn walked in the kitchen leaving me,Yusei on the couch and Hann sitting on the floor in front of the window little bit further away from us.

I sighed knowing they will find out Yusei was still alive eventualy.I felt someone grasping my hand amd looked at Yusei.He smiled at me sadly knowing excatly what was I thinking about.He could read my mind and I didnt like it.At all.

I was so used to being closed up and now i can't have anything hidden from him cause he knows excatly when I'm lying.

A sharp sound of something breaking inturrupted my thoughts and ringed in my mind.

" Nicole..behind you " I looked at Autumn in the other side of the room broken glass close to her legs.

" This joke is getting old really now.. " I chuckle but she just shooks her head looking behind me.

" She's not joking " a new voice joined in and my eyes widened.I let go of Yusei's arm and slowly turned around not at all expecting to see what I saw.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

DUN DUN DUUUUN
CLIFHANGER

MWHAHAHAH I'm such a bitch i know i know.. :P

soo hope you enjoyed this one

its the longest chapter i ever written..
at least i think so.
and i never think right.
so dont believe me.
its not safe.
i like eating little people like all of you.yes.

HAHAHAHAH i'm so insane

anyway

vote?
comment?
fan/follow?

MESSAGE? I DONT BITE.at least not always *wiggles eyebrows* :3

okay till next chapterrr

thank you for so many reads i love you all!

♡Niki♡