"Mama, mama, mama!" He started repeating. Mary picked him up. The next video was when he was 5 years old. He was sitting on the tail gate of his Dwight's truck.

"Mommy?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Where's daddy?"

"He's in the house."

"Okay." He hopped off the tail gate and picked up a ball. He started throwing it up in the air and then catching it again. "Mommy?"

"Hm?"

"Can I be a football player when I grow up?"

"You can be what ever you want, baby." He grinned and started throwing the ball up and down again. A few more pictures came up and one of them was when Sam was 10 and in football gear, posing for the camera. The other pictures were of him in football gear but it was different ages. A video started and Sam was standing under a tree. He looked to be about 13 or so.

"Are you sure you can climb up there?" Mary asked her son, with the twins in both arms.

"Yes mom. I've done it before." He started to climb the tree and looked down at his mom when he got to the top. He climbed half way down and jumped off, landing on his feet. "See?" He grinned.

"Alright, you little shit."

"Hey, I ain't little mama, I'm taller than you!" She set the twins on the ground and they ran to Sam, latching onto his legs. He picked them both up and put them down to get them off. They were about 5 years old.

"I'm gonna get you! Better run, I'ma get'cha!" He started chasing them while his mom and dad laughed. They laughed harder when he slipped and fell and the twins fell on top of him.

"Do you want anymore?" Dwight asked Mary. She looked at the camera and said,

"Hell no. I have enough kids. I said the same thing with Sam, especially after he started walking and getting into everything. He was enough for five kids, his little hyper ass. Then, here comes the twins! I am happy that he has siblings though, even though he's eight years older than them." Everyone started laughing. It stopped when they saw the next video. Sam was lying in a hospital bed, on his side with a breathing mask on his face. His eyes were half open and he was mumbling something.

"Are you okay Sammy?" Mary asked sitting beside him. He nodded slightly. He picked the mask up a little bit and said,

"It hurts." Mary teared up and started running her hand through his hair.

"I know, baby."

"I know I don't like Trouty over there that much but this is incredibly sad." Santana said. Everyone else nodded, surprised at what Santana said. Sam took a deep breath and asked again,

"Where's Stacy and Stevie?"

"They're with grandma and grandpa."

"Oh, okay. I don't want them to come up here and see me like this."

"That's Sam for you."

The next video was when Sam was playing basketball again, the one they watched on Thanksgiving.

"Come on dad! I know you can do better than this." Dwight went to throw the ball and Sam blocked it.

"Your getting better son."Sam just grinned. Dwight got the ball and threw it back to Sam, but Sam wasn't paying attention. He was trying to get Stacy to go over to Mary.