Straight

Six weeks passed by. Jay was all into his trapping and i slowly started to make up with him. Only for the sake of my child with that bastard. He still didnt tell me who he smashed but i brushed it off.

Lasiren was back home and into full affect. Baby said that shot wound aint phase him. Mom got liam taken away from her and i couldnt Take him in because im already Lasiren's legal guardian. We finally moved into the masion that dad left for us and i swear it is HUGE. 6 beds, 2 dens, 4 baths God where did daddy get all this damn money from?!

I became a bartender at kod. I was 2 months and 2 weeks along. My thighs were getting huge. I was getting huge :(. Uptown atlanta was soo, DIFFRENT. I loved it. But my loyalty would always reside in the dirty south.

"Aye sis. Im gone. Im finna go out with lizzy."

Lizzy was his new la' girlfriend. Little mixed breed with cute curly brown hair.

"Okay. Be safe." i called out.

"I will" And with that he was gone.

I was in this huge house by myself so i decided to take a walk. Thank god there was a gym close by. I went straught to the back where the basketball court was. It was lovely. Squeaky clean. I havent played ball in a while. I was a lil rusty. I picked up a ball and started playing. I made a shot and heard some clapping from behind me.

I didnt think anyone was in here but me. I turned around and this tall dark sex magnet was walking towards me.

"Good shot la' mama" his voice was deep and sultry.

"Ha. That was nothing" I re- tied my hair back up.

"Haha. Sure whatever." He smirked.

"Whats ya name girl?" His southern accent captured me. "Layla" i smiled. "Cute. Well uh Layla, Lets play some ball. I dare you to go aganist a beast like me. Ill take it easy on you" He said proudly.

"Thats a bet. Dont hold back." I laughed.

I checked the ball at him and it was on from there. He took his shirt off and his body was glistening. Ugh it was so heavenly. We balled for about a good hour.

"So where ya man at la mama?" I scoffed.

"Hell. I dont even know."

He smiled. "So his lacking ass gave me the perfect Opportunity to meet his fine ass girl. shit, thanks la ' dude."

"HAHA. Cute" i laughed.

"Like you."

"Boyyyy.. Stop." I blushed.

"So how far along are you?" He startled me.

"Huhh?"

"I can tell you pregnant.. I feel the vybe"

"Wow.. Um im two and a half months"

"Alright. Thats wassup friend."

I looked at my phone and had 12 missed calls from jay, We argued hours before so i powered down my phone.

"Soooo, Layla you should come chill with me, Lemme take you out to eat, I know you hungry. Haha. But foreal lemme get to know you a la better"

"Okaay. Thats a bet."

He extended his muscular arm out. "Friends?"

I giggled. "Yeah. Oh i never got your name... or did i?"

"Haha. Nah , i forgot. My name Delani. Nice to meet you mama."

I smiled. "Where we going though?"