Uh-oh

Camilla leaned her head against Montgomery as they tried to catch their breaths. They both lay naked in her bed, looking at each other with a giant smile. Camilla gives him a kiss before getting up to find a shirt and new underwear. Montgomery stares at her, laughing while watching her struggle to walk to the dresser. She opens her drawers, pulling out and putting her underwear on while deciding on just wearing his shirt to bed.

"Why are you staring at me?" Camilla laughs, now noticing his stare as she walks back to her side and sits on the bed next to him, now watching him as he puts basketball shorts on but remaining shirtless. "I just love staring at my beautiful girlfriend. Is that a problem?" He smirks at her while raising an eyebrow. "No problem at all babe" she laughs. Montgomery leans back against her headboard as he goes on his phone letting Bryce know he didn't want to leave her and hang with him that night, as she looks up at the wall, beginning to rethink about the tapes and realizing she hasn't even told her boyfriend about it yet.

"Hey babe, I gotta tell you something." She leans back on her bed and moves closer to her boyfriend, looking at him as he puts his phone down and looks as her with a curious expression, as she tries to think about how to phrase what she was going to say. "What's up baby?" "You remember Hannah Baker right?" Montgomery laughs. "How can I forget her? She was the drama queen of the school for months and fucked half our friends." Shaking her head while smiling, trying not to tell Montgomery that he was wrong and it was just rumors, she continues "well she actually left something, to you know make sure we never forget the drama queen of the century" she says sarcastically even though she didn't really mean it, causing Montgomery to laugh but still not fully getting what she was trying to say. "What do you mean babe? What'd she leave?"

"Tapes. Hannah left these tapes." He looks at her confused. "What do you mean tapes? Tapes of what?" He then sits up and leans in to his girlfriend, trying to get more details if possible. "There were 13 of them. She left 13 reasons as to why she killed herself. And I'm one of them." She admits, while trying to look anywhere but him.

He places his hand on hers. "What did you do that was so bad to make her kill herself?" She doesn't respond and still doesn't look at him. Montgomery moves closer to her and places his hands on both sides of her face so that she looks at him. "If you don't want to tell me now, I understand. But she's Hannah Baker. She was a drama queen and liked to overreact. I'm sure whatever you did, wasn't even that bad."

Camilla begins to smile at her boyfriends words. Maybe he's right. Hannah Baker was involved in drama a lot and liked to overreact and act out. Maybe what Camilla did really wasn't that bad and Hannah just needed to add another excuse to make herself believe that her life was so miserable that she needed a way out. Hannah was just being dramatic, Camilla tried to convince herself.

She admits to her boyfriend what she did. Montgomery not taking his eyes off her once as he sees her begin to tear up. As she finishes, she puts her head in her hands. "See? That wasn't that bad right?" Camilla looks up confused. "What? Did you hear anything that I just said?" Montgomery just laughs while bringing his girlfriend in to hug her, while placing his head on the top of hers. "I've done worse things. I don't think it was that bad. Like I said, she was a drama queen and should be thankful you even gave her the time of day." They sat in silence as Montgomery rubs his girlfriend's arm and thigh to make her feel better. Camilla was thankful to have a boyfriend who doesn't judge her and makes her feel worse about the situation. He was almost always there to make her feel better.

Montgomery pulls away, still remaining contact with a hand on her thigh. "Who else is on the tapes?" "Justin, Jessica, Zach, Alex, Marcus, that annoying bitch Courtney, that stalker freak Tyler, Sheri, Clay and Bryce." "Bryce?" "Yes. Bryce." Montgomery didn't question it further, knowing Bryce tended to do dumb things that certainly could've landed him on the list. "Bryce doesn't know yet babe. So just keep it a secret for right now, okay?" "Of course." Camilla knew asking her boyfriend to keep a secret from his best friend that he'd do anything for was asking for a lot from him, and was surprised that he agreed to not say anything to him yet.

"Babe?" "Yes Monty?" "Who the fuck is Clay?" Camilla shakes her head, laughing, forgetting her boyfriend knew Clay by another name. "The guy you call Corey babe." Montgomery raises his eyebrows and laughs. "Oh shit Jensen? The fuck did he do to land on the tapes? Wasn't he like up her ass in love with her?" Camilla shrugs, laying her head on her boyfriends shoulder. "Nothing that matters now."

It only took a couple of days before Camilla and her friends notice Clay walking into school sporting a large pair of headphones. "Holy shit, has he lost his mind?" Jessica and Camilla watched in disbelief as Clay walked by them while staring at Justin. "He's going to get us caught. He's listening to the fucking tapes while in school." Camilla was speechless, looking at her best friend before looking at Justin, waiting for his response, knowing he would come up with something. Justin just stares Clay down, before looking at Camilla and Jessica.

"We need to handle this." Is all Justin says, before walking away to find his friends that were also on tapes. They needed to make a plan, and fast. They knew if it was anyone that would crack, it was Clay Jensen. And he wasn't going to let him take them down with him.