"I know you were kidding, Lauren. No need to be shy now. We basically just made out so—

"We didn't make out you dumbass!"

"Oh there is the Lauren I know."

"Can I get to say what I need to say without you being a child for a second? Please. Don't make me beg."

That's what she said. I tried not to laugh but it was futile especially with the dirty mind that I have. I'm going to hell for sure.

"What the fuck is it now, Camila? You know what if your not going to take me seriously maybe we should just forget everything that happened and just fuck it! I have been feeling guilty since yesterday I was so stressed out and worried thinking about what I did, thinking about how I might have hurt you. I didn't get a wink of sleep because I was thinking about you!"

Well that stopped me from laughing. I looked at her face and she was sad. Now I feel guilty for making fun of her.

"Lauren, I'm sorry—

"No! I'm sorry, Camila okay? I'm the one who's sorry. I kissed you because I wanted you to see and believe me that I wasn't disgusted by you. I kissed you to show you that I was never against anything about you being gay. I kissed you to make you feel that I could want you if our circumstances were different. I kissed you to show you that anyone could want you for who you are. Even me. You are not a disgusting... fuck! I'm sorry. I really am."

When Lauren finished we were silent for a minute. I was thinking about how vulnerable she was while she was apologising. I saw the genuine side of her that I've never seen for the past few days. I have never would have thought that the arrogant woman I've met when I stole her cab was the same woman I was with right now. Lauren Jauregui the proud woman who would rather lose her job than to apologise for punching me took off her crown to apologise because she have hurt me. I didn't even expect a half-ass apology from her but then she went kissing me just to prove I was wrong about her.

"Finally, Lauren it's about time you admit that you want me." I jest to lighten up the mood.

"That's all you get from all the things I said? You're something else, aren't you?" There was a hint of smile when she said this. I guess we're okay?

"Well there also the part that "you could want me". I smirked at her.

"You're an ass, Camila."

"That, I am." I said and took the pencil that was on her table and just tap on her table. "But..seriously, Lauren. Thank you. I accept your apology, okay? Don't beat yourself up for this anymore. And I'm sorry too if I got mad and too aggressive earlier."

"Do you really? I mean you forgive me?"

"Yes. I do." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Thank you. Finally I can sleep well now without my guilt crushing me."

"You know I'm glad this happened. I'm glad that I had the chance to see this side of you. I saw this human side of you." I heard her chuckled and she open her mouth to say something but then decided not to.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just... I mean... are we friends now?"

"Is Lauren Jauregui asking me to be her friend? Is this the same Lauren who swore she would never be friends with me?"

She sighed and lean back to her chair.

"I knew you were gonna throw that to my face. I'm sorry about that by the way."

"Oh my god. You're no fun. I want the old Lauren back! Not this sorry ass-faced. What did you do to Lauren?"

"Fuck off, Camila." She said grinning.