Chapter Three

Later that day, Josh and I decided to hit up iHop for lunch. Breakfast for lunch was a thing we liked to do, so I figured it was exactly what he needed to de-stress from his Royce and Gerald situation.

Hopefully, when he was done de-stressing, he'd realize how toxic Royce was. He sure as hell didn't believe me about it.

Also, I really was in the mood to gush about my last fuck. David was a hard one to remove from my brain, for sure. There was just something about him unlike any of the others. And believe me when I say that there were plenty of others.

"So, he was so good to me," I groaned. "He calls himself daddy in bed, do you know how hot that is? I never realized I had that kind of kink until it happened."

Josh wrinkled his nose. "A daddy kink? That's actually pretty tame for you. Aren't you into, like, whipping and stuff?"

Cute little Josh had no idea what BDSM was. He'd been with the same guy for forever, so he was eternally sheltered and kept pristine. Royce probably liked it that way and got off on it.

Ugh, fuck that guy.

"Sure, whipping is fun. I was peed on once too, surprisingly hotter than you'd think." Josh, ever the kink-shamer, gagged. "Handcuffs are fun too. And spanking! I've been spanked before."

"All of that sounds terrifying to me." Josh shivered. "Ugh, I get freaked out when Royce holds my hands to the headboard. ...Although I do kinda like rough sex."

"Well, who could blame you? Royce is unstable," I said easily. "But hell yeah, rough sex is amazing."

Josh rolled his eyes, which was improvement. When they'd first began dating, Josh would yell at me whenever I would shit-talk Royce. A good friend probably would've stopped doing it, but I just couldn't. Looking at Royce's face made me physically nauseous, so how was I supposed to handle them getting married or something?

Ew. That would totally suck.

"I get that you don't like him, but even you have to admit that he's being really cool. He's letting me see Gerald tomorrow," Josh pointed out.

I wanted to facepalm. The only thing that stopped me was how happy Josh seemed about it. To me, I wouldn't ever let my boyfriend let me do anything.

Boyfriends do not equal parents, no way.

...Even if he did call himself Daddy.

"Look Joshie, I don't wanna have this conversation, okay?" I said. I could tell he was determined to believe this one thing and it would not go over well if I challenged it. "I'm never going to like Royce, but who cares? It's your life and you love him."

My little speech didn't make Josh seem comfortable about the situation, but it was whatever.

"So anyway, you seem to really like that guy you slept with last night," Josh commented. "Did he give you a speech on how he was super disappointed in you for being irresponsible too?"

I snorted a little. The way Josh told the story, Gerald was his savior for bitching at his irresponsible behavior on the ride back from the club.

He didn't realize that the guy was definitely a dominant.

"Nah, David was drunk. I think Gerald was the designated driver or something. We just took an Uber back to their place."

Josh grinned. "I think your night was a little more wild than mine, even though being brought home by a random stranger was pretty crazy."

"True..." I sighed. "I don't even know Joshie, something was different about this one. He wasn't a usual lay, that's for sure."

"...He was actually good?"