Chapter Ten

<< Cyrus >>

This was so awkward. I had to sit between my crush and my ex-bestfriend who is also my crush's girlfriend but I didn't pay no mind to them. I just paid attention to buffy and her soon-to-be boyfriend.

"Cyrus we are gonna go, do you want to come with us?"buffy said while starting to stand up.

"Su- I was cut off by jonah.

"Actually cyrus and I need to talk,"he said and my eyes widen.

Then I shot buffy a text while he wasn't looking. I knew andi wouldn't notice cause she's in her own little world.

<< Wait for me outside, I'm going to find a way to leave >>

<< Okay but hurry >>

I stopped texting her and I moved to where buffy and marty were sitting. Then jonah broke the silence.

"Cyrus why haven't you been talking to me?"he asked.

"I have to go,"I said but he stoped me again.

"Your not leaving until you tell be the truth!"he yelled which caught everyone's attention. Even andi's.

"Why do you care anyway?"I asked.

"Cause your my friend,"he said.

"Well I can't be your friend jonah, I'm sorry,"I said and left leaving him and andi confused.

I went outside to see buffy and marty talking. I walked up to them.

"Hey guys I escaped,"I said and buffy looked concerned.

"Did anything else happen?"she asked as we were obviously on our way to her house.

"In not friends with jonah anymore,"I said and her eyes widen.

"Why?"she asked in the most calmest way possible.

"Because I didn't want him to know why I haven't been talking to him so I decided to not be friends with him anymore,"I replied.

"You do realize this might affect him right?"she asked and I rolled my eyes. I didn't care about him or andi anymore.

"I don't care anymore,"I said.

"What is happening to you?"she asked.

"Nothing why?"I asked.

"Because I know you cy, and I also know that you wouldn't say anything like that,"she said and I sighed.

"I don't want andi to try and ruin my life and I also really don't want to talk about this now,"I said.

"Okay fine,"she said and we continued our walk to her house. I completely didn't realize that marty left while we talked.

"Where's marty?"she asked.

"He probably left since we weren't paying attention to him,"I replied and she nodded sadly.

"I have a question,"I said and she nodded for me to continue.