Ck's POV
After 15 minutes.
I reached my hand in to grab some popcorn and he hand was in the bin already. Oh my god thats so cheesy. Her hand jerked out of the bin.

Y/n: sorry

Ck: its okay

After the movie

Y/n's POV
We walked out of the theater and into the lobby.

Ck: That was fun

Y/n: ya how did you not cryyy

Ck: it wasnt that sad

Y/n: ugh whatever

We called a taxi and got back to the hotel.

Ck: Yo alex and carlos!

Y/n: were back

Carlos: Alex went out

Y/n: did he say where ?

Carlos: im kidding hes in his room.

Y/n's POV
I rush into the room and see Alex with a beer.
I take the beer out of his hand/

Y/n: why are you drinkingg

Alex: i dont know

Y/n: im sorry i ddint beleive you but i thought about it more with Ck and i beleive that you wouldnt cheat on me.

Alex: you dont trust me do you

Y/n: ofc i trust you i trust you with my life

Alex: are you sure

Y/n: yes and i have a question

Alex: ya

Y/n: why did you try to hide the hickeys?

Alex: we were both drunk and i didnt want to tell you and then you might break up with me

Y/n: oh im sorry for overreacting

Alex: its okay, what did you and ck do?

Y/n: we went to the movie theater

Alex: oh okay and btw the cops called.

Y/n: and?

Alex: we have a trial around 3:30

Y/n: ugh this vacation was supposed to be fun

Alex: dont worry were still here for 6 more days

Y/n: okay good.

Y/n's POV
My phone starts ringing and i look down.
It was from my mom.

Y/n: hey mom

Unknown: youre in the trusted contacts of  (your moms name) she got into a car accident and shes being taken into surgery right now at Sparks Hospital.

Y/n: WHAT omg im not even in the state right now im going to try to get there as soon as possible

Alex looked at me.

Alex: what is it

Y/n: *i told him about my mom* nothings going right for me right now *i start tearing up* i hope shes okay

Alex holds me.

Alex: Everythings gonna be alright

At Trial

Y/n's POV

I sat down in the victim chair on the other side of the guy. I couldnt force myself to look at him. I was so scared ive never been in a court room before or in trouble with the cops.
I look over at Alex and he mouths "youre gonna be okay" .
I took a deep breath as the judge asked me a few questions and my lawyer defended me.
The trial took an hour and a half but we won.
Right after the judge said "Guilty" I ran up to Alex and he spun me around.

Y/n: as much as i want to be happy right now that this guy is getting what he deserves i think i should go back to Nevada. *i sighed and looked up at Alex*

Alex: do you want me to come with you?

Y/n: i dont want to ruin your vacation with all my problems you should stay, have fun *i entertwined my fingers with his*

Alex: are you sure *i moved the hair out of her face with my other hand*

Y/n: ya ill be fine *I forced a smile* i probably should be with George anyway.

Alex: are you leaving tonight?

Y/n: im going to try to get the earliest plane.

Alex: okay

*We walked out and back into the taxi.*

At The Hotel

Y/n's POV
I started packing my stuff and i sat down on the bed with my head down. I couldnt stop thinking if my mom was okay.
Alex walked in. He looked at me with a concerned expression and sat down next to me.

Alex: come here *i pulled her onto my lap and held her*

Y/n: *tears started streaming down my face, luckily i wasnt wearing much makeup today* I just hope shes okay, what am i going to do without her.

Alex's POV
I didnt know what to say. I felt so bad, i just wanted to be here for her. I put my chin above her head.

Alex: i hope so too

Y/n's POV
After i got up i went to tell Carlos and Ck that i was leaving and they both hugged me (friendly). Then i started looking up when the next plane back to Nevada would be.
I found one for 6:45. It was about 5:50 ish.
I took a deep breath and went back into the room with Alex.
I told him what time the plane was coming.

Alex: Can i alteast come with you to the aiport? i want to spend every last second i can with you untill i come back for vacation *i pulled her closer to me*

Y/n: Yes ofc *i sort of smile* wait can i have one of your shirts so i can keep it with me with your cologne scent?

Alex: ofc *i laugh and pull out a yellow shirt and spray my favorite colonge on it* here

Y/n: thank youuu *i took a whiff of the shirt and laughed*

At The Airport

Flight 756 is now boarding

Y/n: dont worry about me too much *i kissed him sofly*

Alex: ill try *he squeezed me tightly and lowered his hands down to my ass*

Y/n: heyyy *i laugh* i should probably get going now *my smile slowly turns into a straight face*

Alex: Ill miss you. *he kissed my cheek*

y/n: bye alex *i blew a kiss as i headed to board the plane*

Y/n's POV
The plane ride was long and boring but atleast i wasnt next to anybody this time. I watched a show on the tv in front of me and then fell asleep.
The plane lands and i almost dash off of the plane. I was so eager to get to the hospital. I needed to see if my mom was okay.

What do you guys think? Leave a comment and vote!