It's Just Some Head Trauma, Relax!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"You'll actually twist it if you do that!" It's almost as if he could read my mind. Kyle's abilities scare me, "Not long. I got here 5 minutes ago and took the turn to watch you after Kenny."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Pip came up with the idea; each one of us would keep watch over you until you woke up." Kyle shrugged as he gave me a brief explanation "He thought maybe you shouldn't be left alone but I think you would've been OK either way."

Pip is this boy Kyle introduced me to during our first session of the day; chemistry. We happened to sit near him and Pip inquired about me so we ended up talking. He was very polite, spoke in a slight posh accent and was overly really friendly. Another blond kid but he was dressed way more nicely than the rest of us so he stood out a bit.

"We all agreed to bring you to my place because we had no idea where you live and we thought you weren't injured enough to be sent to a hospital." Another shrug and then he nodded towards the door, "They should get back soon. For some reason they all decided to split up and go off on their own. It happens."

A few minutes passed by while I was still trying to figure out just how much pain I was in. I'm not a doctor, obviously, for all I know I could have had internal bleeding or something but as far as I'm concerned, I felt fine. Tired and slightly weaker than usual, but fine. At some point, there was a knock on the door and before either of us could reply, Stan walked in with an urgency in his step.

"Jesus, you're finally awake!" He declared, grinning as he shut the door behind him with a low click "That fight put us all on edge, you know? And then you passed the fuck out and we all freaked out! I thought Kyle might faint too!"

Kyle gave his best friend the meanest glare he could muster and scowled at him.

"Anyhow, I'm glad you're up! We were scared you might've needed actual medical assistance and then our parents would have to get involved and...that would suck." His shoulders sagged as he pulling up another chair next to the redhead and motioned to him. "Kyle offered to let you rest at his house since his parents aren't home until later."

Kyle just nodded in agreement and then probably felt the need to say something. "We thought maybe we could call your parents but obviously we don't know your passcode. And we figured you wouldn't want us going through your phone."

"Ah, my parents wouldn't have answered anyway." I replied, too quickly for my liking. Even I felt like I was making excuses by that point, "They're usually out in town at around this hour of the day so they probably wouldn't pick it up."

"If you say so." Stan pulled his phone out and started scrolling down "I'll just let everyone else know you're alright. They've been wanting to see you but we thought crowding you wouldn't be a good idea. And Wendy's been dying to meet you too. I hope that's alright."

I was about to open my mouth and say that of course it's alright but Kyle rolled his eyes at his friend before I could even get a word out.

"You told Wendy? Really? What are you, her little informant?" He scoffed and looked away "And Butters literally just survived a Cartman style attack, I highly doubt he's in the mood to have visitors like her around. Shit, shouldn't we be worrying about him wanting to get revenge or some shit, after the way Kenny kicked his ass? What if he pulls the same shit he did a few years ago with Scott's parents? "

Stan appeared to be taken aback by his comment, "Kyle, she's my girlfriend. She asked about him and I told her, the fuck else was I going to do? It's not as big of a deal as you make it out to be."

"Still doesn't make any sense. You're dragging her into something that doesn't concern her, Stan." Kyle retorted, resting his chin on his palm while crossing his legs "Also, how are you going to invite people over to my house without giving me a heads up first?"